Chapter 9

After my debrief with the Jedi council I headed to the meditation room with permission from my master. I hoped that it would calm my senses and help me to focus on anything but the events that had just occurred. I had sat there for twenty minutes before abandoning meditation for the day. No matter how many times I tried to focus I simply could not. The only thing that I could think of was that blinding white light and the pain that had run through my head.

I walked down the hallway distracted. I couldn't help but think about how vivid the vision had been. I had never experienced anything like that before. It troubled me that I couldn't explain its source. What if another one of these visions occurred when I was in the field with my master and our lives were at risk? The more I thought about it, the more the pain started to return to my head. As I turned another corner, the blinding white light started to take over my vision again. I fell to the floor grasping my head in between my hands. 

"There is an awakening Lena. You must warn the others." That voice. 

I knew that voice but, how could it be?

"Lena you must accept your past. You must tell them who you really are before it's too late. You're their only hope at stopping the darkness from taking over." I could feel someone by my side, their emotions displayed that they were worried. 

That voice. I didn't understand how it could be her, but it most definitely was. 

"Trust your instincts young one." Finally, the bright white flash began to fade, the pain beginning to subside. 

"Helena! Helena can you hear me? Master what's wrong with her?" I blinked my eyes a few times before being able to take in my surroundings. 

I was still on the floor in the hallway with Obi-Wan and Master Qui-Gon Jinn knelling beside me. I began to sit up while rubbing my head. 

"Padawan Vorn are you alright?" Both Jedi studied me with concerned looks on their faces. 

"I-I don't know master. This is the second time that this has happened. Only this time it was different." I heard footsteps fast approaching down the hall and turned to see Master Plo Koon approaching. 

"Lena! Are you alright? I sensed your pain through the force young one." He crouched down next to master Qui-Gon. 

"Master I had the same white flash again. Only this time I heard a voice." He put his fingers up to his chin like he always did when he was thinking about something. 

"Were you shown a vision this time or was it just the voice?" I shook my head. 

"Just the voice. Master, it was the voice of my old master but that's not possible, is it?" He helped me to my feet, the other Jedi gave us some space. 

"Perhaps Master Yoda will have some answers young one." I sighed. 

Things just seemed to get more and more complicated ever since I had woken up.

******

"Hmmm troubling this is. Contacted you before your master has?" I sat in the meditation room with master Yoda. 

I shook my head at his words. 

"No master." I sat there, thinking about what it could mean before a thought rushed to my head. 

"Wait! Yes, she has!" Master Yoda looked at me surprised. "Back on Ilum before I fell into the ice, she contacted me. She told me that I had much more to accomplish and that this was only the beginning." Master Yoda placed his hand on his chin in concentration.