LIGHTS

+FOREWORD+

❝In the darkness, your light
lights the way for me.
Thank you for being my light
in this dark world, Lalisa.❞

ㅡ in which Jungkook is a loner. Troubled and abused, suicidal. And when life called it quits, he stumbled on a certain miracle named Lalisa, who made him begin again.

Short chapters!

+INSPIRATIONS+

Reflection | RM
BTS Album: Wings
"I wish I could love myself."

Jamais Vu | Jungkook, Jhope, Jin
BTS Album: MOTS Persona
"Please give me remedy."

Lights | BTS
BTS Album: MOTS 7~ The Journey
"You're my light,
Always shine in my heart.
No matter how far apart we are,
Your light shines on me."

These songs are actually soulful, you might want to listen to them while reading this book, but that's entirely based on your preference.

«LIGHTS»
A liskook story.
Angst fic™
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

+WARNING+

The book contains mentions of abuse, self harm, harassment and deals with sensitive topics of mental health and suicide. Readers' discretion is advised.

+NOTICE+

This book is a liskook starrer. I do not affiliate myself with the idols in any manner and the ship is used only for face claim purposes. The personalities of the characters are not a true representation of their real life personas.

Please keep in mind that I don't encourage nor promote the idea of suicide or self harm. This book is written truly and only for a fictional purpose and in a hope to spread awareness regarding the said issue. The sole intention of writing this book is to reach out to the audience who might relate with the scenarios and/or maybe in need of help.

So, if you by any chance find yourself uncomfortable reading the book, you can stop reading it then and there.

+MESSAGE+

Dear readers, if you find someone suffering through this phase, please reach out to them. I've known many people who have been suffering through depression and also I've given a helping hand to them. Because remember, a little token of your kindness might help in saving a life :)

And for those of you who might've felt depressed at any point in your life, you should remember that your life is precious. Beacuse over the years of suffering from anxiety myself, I have realized that there is always a solution to a problem, no matter how complicated it is.

Please feel free to reach out to me, I'm always there to help. I love you all! Just stay strong and believe in yourself, you will get through this.
This is my promise to you.

Happy reading loves!❤︎

© staerryy | 2021.
𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐝.