18

"Answer me Lalisa."

He hoped for an answer, but all he got was a momentary silence from the other end of the call.

He waited for three minutes. No answer.

Guess he was being pranked. Maybe the hotline was fake and just a wrong number.

Or maybe his pleas were unreasonable that even the attendant felt he was miserable.

But just when he was about to end the call, he heard a voice, the same one that responded to him earlier.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry to know about your pain, your struggles. I'm terribly sorry, Jungkook. Your life hasn't been a smooth journey of a boat. I'm sorry I wasn't there to help you when you suffered...the pain is immense, irrevocable. But there's always a light to everything, isn't so?

You know Jungkook, those scars you made...they symbolize your journey. Of pain and hardships. Of staying strong, of never giving up. Even though we haven't met in person, I just want you to know, that I'm proud of you. Because I see a fighter in you. You've been sticking through all of this. It takes a lot of courage to open up to these issues. Especially to someone you're not familiar with, a completely anonymous person ㅡ how can I not be anymore proud of you,hmm?

You're brave. You're learning. I can only guide you through this, it's you who has to face it. And I know you can. You will be alright, just give it some time.

I promise you Jungkook, YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS."