37

"J-jungkook?"

"Finally!" He answered with a sigh of relief. "Where are you Lalisa?"

"What do you mean-"

"I'm in Seoul. I came here looking for you."

"Wha- why?"

"Just tell me where you are."

"First YOU tell me how you reached here." Lisa asked sternly before continuing. "Did you hurt yourself? Where are you?"

"I am near a small plaza that leads into your hotline service building. Where should I go? It's pretty creepy around."

"Take a right turn after the very next lane and you'll see a hospital signboard. But-"

Before she could possibly utter another sentence, Jungkook already cut the call, sprinting off to the said directions.

She didn't have to stress about this. There were already a lot of things running in her mind lately. She was so consumed with issues that she weren't sure if she could let go.

Oh God, please give her a break, a remedy.

"Lisa!" She heard her name from a masculine voice.

Turning towards the direction she finally met the owner of that voice.

A guy dressed in a black shirt and jeans, a cap that almost camouflaged in the dark.

She didn't have time to react; the boy instinctively wrapped his arms around hers and she suddenly felt herself slipping into a warm embrace.

Some things extend beyond distance; they're connected by sound.