49

"Ah!" Lisa winced in pain as she accidentally cut her finger with a knife.

"Why are you so careless Lisa!" Jungkook scolded, sucking her finger softly to reduce the impact of the wound.

"Hey what happened? Are you upset that I scolded you?" His eyes full of concern that bore into her soul.

"N-no, nothing. You were on a call with the manager, how did it go?"

"Uh-oh." He gasped. "You're scaring me."

"I left him hanging when I heard you scream, sorry." He stuck his tongue out, in sudden realization.

"Are you crazy?! Go call him again, don't worry about me." Lisa insisted but he wasn't letting go of her hand.

"No, I can't see you hurt like this, even if it's a wound."

"Jungkook, I'm fine."

"You're not; no one knows this phrase better than I do." He replied sternly.

While others would simply adore at the two eighteen-year-olds, Lisa internally cried.

Clearly, her attempts of leaving Jungkook seemed to be failing.

She knew, she couldn't hold onto him forever : he wasn't hers to keep.

I'm sorry Jungkook.

She repeatedly cried every night when she ran her hand through his scars, his fluffy hair.

Because sooner or later she had to break the news out to him soon.

That this was probably the last time he was about to see her.

Because she was leaving again.

And this time, she was unsure if she would ever come back.