41

A day had already passed.

And here was Lisa, sitting by the windowsill remembering about the two-three days she had spent Jungkook.

She missed him. And so, she couldn't understand what made him leave so early.

She smiled when she remembered the events of last evening; she took him to downtown Seoul, into one of the many cafes that allowed the audience to come up and present live stages.

"Jungkook, you should totally go! They're asking if anyone is interested to do something!!" She kept persuading him, but the boy kept biting his lips, still nervous to form a coherent thought.

"B-but Lisa...what if I mess up a chord? I will just become a joke in front of them, th-they'll laugh at me."

"If that one laugh is worth a hundred claps, will you still not go for it? This isn't just a stage Jungkook, it's a platform for you to test your talent, let's say an audition for your career. How about this, don't look at those people, only look at me while you sing. Will that make you more confident?" She took his palm in hers, rubbing it gently; just a look in her honey brown eyes drowned all the cries of his world.

As if it was just him and her in this place so illylic.

And that smile of hers. He was willing to do anything for it.