52

"Promise me you will continue chasing your dreams. I'm sure you will become big one day." Lisa sobbed, looking at their intertwined hands.

"If I do, will you wait for me?"

"I will."

Just then the flight announcement was heard.

"Its my time to leave, I guess." Her hands rummaged into her handbag. It was the envelope from yesterday. She placed it on his hand.

Standing on her toes, she kissed his cheek as he held onto her like a child, wailing for her to stay with him.

Her eyes reflected a certain pain, a sacrifice in them. She knew she wasn't going to regret any of this; he would make her proud someday.

"Promise me," he cried. "Promise me that you will come see me again. I'm willing to put my everything, if I can rest assured that I will find you again." He held out his pinky finger.

"I promise I will find my way back to you, Jungkook and someday maybe we'll be happy together." She smiled through the pain as she linked her finger with his.

"The boarding gates close in another ten minutes, passengers headed from Seoul to France are requested to assemble near the boarding gates."

She walked away, her silhouette slowly fading away amidst the crowd of people.

Jungkook opened the envelope that rested in his hand. It was picture of them together. A pool of hot tears formed in his eyes, remembering the memories associated with it.

He reached out his hand, hoping she would come back and hold him.

But she just left him again.

She left him alone.

She left him for good.