42

Lisa excitedly clapped as Jungkook nervously headed towards the stage.

It was past 11 and there wasn't much rush the time he was about to perform.

The cafe was full of noisy drunkards, wanting more drinks to please their addicted souls. But Jungkook's voice put a break to them all; the crowd seemingly mesmerized in his sweet voice as he sung the following lines.

No limit in the sky
That I won't fly for ya
No amount of tears in my eyes
That I won't cry for ya, oh no
With every breath that I take
I want you to share that air with me
There's no promise that I won't keep
I'll climb a mountain, there's none too steep

His eyes never left hers as he covered one of her favourite tracks; which he didn't have an idea about. She could notice the pain, the emotions behind the words, the voice - unknowingly, tears rolled down her cheeks, although she didn't want to cry.

The moment he ended the song, the people around cheered, wishing for more. He smiled as he waved at them and Lisa couldn't help but notice that he reflected the aura of an idol. One that will grow very successful in life, and that would only be if he were out of his father's clutches.

He suddenly paused midway; because of a certain face he saw in the crowd. He started to leave, he grabbed Lisa's hand as they walked outside, not daring to look back.

Terrified, he took the earliest train to home the very next morning.

He never explained what made him leave so abruptly.

Who was it that he had seen in the cafe that night?