47

"Come on, give me a better pose Kookie!"

"Is it really necessary?"

"It is! It's your first pay, after all. And we definitely need it for a portfolio!" Lisa cutely frowned that made Jungkook flash a bunny smile as she clicked the picture.

"Who's camera is this?"

"Mine ofcourse." Lisa answered. "My grandma gifted it to me after breaking her life insurance fund. I tried to return it back but she scolded me for not accepting the gift so it became my buddy ever since."

"Your grandma must love you so much."

"She does; she wanted to see me as a successful photographer one day. Anyways, it's you who we're focused about as of now." She tried to divert the conversation but then Jungkook held her wrist.

"I hope you would become a successful photographer one day. Who knows, you might get to photograph me?" He snickered.

"Yes Mr Jungkook we'll see that. Just imagine, huge billboards announcing you as a world famous idol how does that sound?" She played along, elbowing him playfully.

"And you tagging along with me, as we go on world tours." He added, picturing a future together.

She wistfully smiled; indeed, she painted a future of him as a successful kpop idol in her mind too, but not with her in it.