48

The audience cheered and clapped at the end of Jungkook's performance.

Everything had been going very smooth for the past three months. Jungkook's gigs and Lisa's job at the hotline compiled to a hefty that helped them shift to a better neighborhood.

This was Jungkook's seventeenth gig, successfully selling out.

"There's an amazing ramen joint at the corner, my treat!" Jungkook expressed, intertwining his hand with Lisa as he they proceeded out.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi?" An older masculine voice called from behind.

"Yes?" The middle aged man handed his card. Jungkook's eyes widened the very next instant.

"Is there anything we can help you with sir?" Lisa courteously asked before the elder replied,"I'm a talent manager from BigHit entertainment."

"Wait - isn't this the same agency that manages RM too?" Lisa asked, her hand covering her mouth.

"Right. I've been attending some of your recent gigs Mr Jungkook. Would you like to audition for our company?" He cast a polite smile, hopeful for an answer.

"S-sir this is a big step for me, I-"

"Please take your time. We'll be waiting wait for your call." The man answered, walking away.

"This is a big deal Jungkook! You finally made it!!" Lisa didn't waste a second to bear hug him as he stroked her hair.

"We did it." He repeated.