1.4 II New Students And Old Memories

Andy Mikaelson was walking down the stairs of the high-school towards the administration table

Andy Mikaelson was walking down the stairs of the high-school towards the administration table. She was supposed to meet the new students there and take them on a tour around the school. Andy was going to meet Simon along with the pack after the tour.

She found the administration table quickly, she also found a few people standing around there. They seemed to be the new students.

"Uhm, hi?", She started anxiously. The new students turned to see her with wide eyes. She narrowed her eyes at them in retaliation.

"Yes, Ms. Mikaelson it's good to see you", The lady there said. Andy nodded at her, "These are the new students, the Larens"

Andy turned to the students with a soft smile before she turned back to the administration lady and collected their class details. While she was scanning her crystalline eyes over the piece of paper she failed to notice the Larens' eyes on her. Not the Larens actually, the Mikaelsons were in their disguise.

"Ok, let's go", She said, rather cheerfully seeing as her best friend might be possessed by an evil entity.

The Larens nodded at her before they set off. Andy Mikaelson in front of them as she explained things around them and led them to their first class. It seemed as though she had many classes with them. She finally stopped in front of her chemistry class.

"Well this is where we break off, I'll find you guys after my first class", She told them with an encouraging smile.

Freya, in disguise, decided to be courageous and asked, "Do you have anywhere to go?"

Andy smiled at them before cocking her head to the side as if she was trying to remember something, "Kinda, I think you'll know the reason pretty soon"

And as if bought on by her words a Hispanic boy she knew well, like a brother basically, came running into the hallway calling out, "ANDY!"

She turned around to find the boy and smiled and waved at him before turning back to the Mikaelsons, rather the Larens. She said, "That's the reason"

Scott Mccall huffed as he stopped beside his newly made best friend. He nodded at the students standing there. Skeptical of things without having a certain sarcastic spaz with him.

"Simon's freaking out and Issac is going on about something, or some person", Scott muttered to his best friend. Missing the short groan that came from one of the new students. Somebody whose real name was Kol Mikaelson.

"Shit", A soft mutter came from the youngest Mikaelson's mouth. She returned her gaze over to them before she said, "I'll find you guys later"

With those words out of her mouth, she grabbed Scott's hand and ran away. Leaving behind her hidden family with a feeling of nostalgia and regret.