1.0 II Back To School Are We?

AS SOON AS the Mikaelsons were back into their reality they knew there was only one answer to their problem. (Problem was that they had lost their youngest member, keep up!) The answer was that they had to go to wherever Andrea was and bring her back. 

"We are bringing her back this instant.", Klaus grumbled, "We need to bring her back to New Orleans, and we can even kill that boy we just saw, how about that?"

"How about no?"

Klaus rolled his eyes at his sister's rebuttal, "You don't know what you're talking about little sister, a little maiming does no one any harm."

"Wha — where did you even learn that?", Davina asked, looking at the blonde male in disbelief, "Maiming literally means to hurt!"

"You realize that you'd be killing someone very important to your daughter as you drag her back to live with her un-loving family?"

The second statement, spoken by Freya, reached Klaus. Not Davina's judgy comment. No matter the fact that they had learned better. No matter the fact that they wanted to love her. 

She didn't know that. And she wouldn't believe it either. 

"So what do you suppose we do darling sister?"

"We get her to trust us,", Rebekah said before Freya could open her mouth, "We can't just whisk her away from that town"

"So we apologize to her?"

Marcel chuckled dragging the attention away from Kol, who had spoken, "What do you do if she doesn't forgive you?"

He was sadly right. The vein in Klaus' forehead was more clear, "Marcel if you are not in the mood of helping I can remove yo—"

"He's right."

Klaus deadpanned at his brother, he never liked it when his brothers favored somebody over him.

"Where is she sister?"

"Beacon hills?"

"What is wrong with you?"

"Were you even in the visions with us?"

"I swear to god please start keeping your head on your neck."

Kol blinked. Dumbfounded at the cacophony of insults, "Of course, everybody sees the sign but me."