0.03 II A Letter For My Family

SHE HAD TAKEN MARCEL UP ON his  offer, and the male had not disappointed. In under 24 hours he had gotten everything planned, a new house for Andy and Simon, along with their names registered in the local highschool in California. Yep, Marcel had planned the secret move for the pair all the way in California.

"I can't believe this."

Marcel looked at the brunette that looked down at the paper in front of her, "You planned the whole thing in 24 hours— I can't believe— oh my god."

Simon smiled, shaking his head in amusement at the girl, he glanced at Marcel, "This is a great birthday gift— on my birthday I want a golden house, alright?"

Marcel rolled his eyes, "You'll be lucky if I even remember to wish you a happy birthday Simon."

Andy pushed her hand through her hair, she walked towards Marcel softly, she hugged him. Burying her face in his neck, her voice was muffled when she spoke, "Thanks Marcie."

"Don't get emotional Andy,", Marcel chuckled, "I've been planning this for sometime— you didn't seem happy, so I rushed a few things— but you still got a pretty foolproof plan."

Simon raised an eyebrow, "What's the part that's not foolproof?"

Marcel glanced at him, still holding Andy to his chest, "Well— it's not that big of a thing, it's just that I wasn't able to get a witch to put a spell over the two of you— to keep people from tracking you."

Simon scoffed, "So you forgot the main part?"

"It's not the main part Simon.", Marcel huffed, rolling his eyes, "Since Andy's a tribrid her powers would keep anyone from being able to track her eitherways."

"Now— Andy you need to pack your things,", Marcel said, pulling away from the girl, her eyes were still filled with tears and her lips were upturned, "The two of you have to leave in a few more minutes."

She nodded, wiping the tears away, "Yep— I'll get to it— uhm— can I write a letter?"

"To your idiotic family Andy?", Simon asked, raising an eyebrow at the girl, "What is wrong with you?"

"I want to write the letter Simon.", She muttered, clearing her throat, "I just want to."

***

Dear Mikaelsons,

IIt's me, Andrea, writing this letter. I know that I've gone missing, I know that you're most probably not worrying about me right now rather worrying if Hope's going to disappear soon too. Don't worry, she's not going to go missing— and I'm fine too.

I loved you all when I was younger— but now I just wish that you could've loved me too. I don't despise you— it would've been nice to have been loved. I wanted to go missing, and I'm going to stay missing.

I'll send a letter once in a while, maybe you'll throw it away but I'll still send it. You don't have to love me or even try to me love me. I'm just not meant to be loved.

Don't try to look for me please. I don't want to burden you— neither do I want to feel like I'm not loved, when I know that I shouldn't be.

I'll see you when I see you— most probably when we're all dead. But, until then goodbye...

Yours lovingly,

Andrea Hope Mikaelson.