1.6 II Niklaus You Cannot Kill Him!

✪✪✪✪

Andy Mikaelson was working with her family, something she had imagined but then hated doing so. Her father had agreed to help her if she heard him out after doing so. She had said yes, now she wasn't regretting it. Based on how her family was acting around her she was fine with it. It was better than the way they did before. Her uncles and her father were working on finding Stiles while her mother was in her wolf form scouring the whole town. Her sister was helping her aunts to get a location on Stiles Stilinski.

Issac and Allison were being weird with each other, Andy didn't even want to know what was going on there. Scott was freaking out with Kira, while Kira's mother had just revealed something to them. Derek was not there while Peter was chilling in the empty loft.

"Anybody find anything?", Scott asked. Andy and Simon groaned as they turned to the puppy-eyed boy and shook their heads. It had been the 23rd time he had asked them this.

The sound of a phone ringing caught their attention. Scott fished his phone out of his pocket. Finding it to be Lydia calling him.

"Hey Lydia", Scott greeted as Andy turned back to the papers she was poring over with Simon at her side.

"Aiden?", Scott asked confusedly. Andy's head snapped towards his direction and she made a face at him asking 'what the fuck?', "You did?"

Andy started listening in, knowing that the others did too, "Yeah, Lydia was driving and then she... she drove to this parking lot and Stiles was passed out there"

"Is he fine?", Scott asked worriedly as Andy got up from her seat.

"Yeah, he isn't bleeding but he has a wound... he's actually healing", Aiden answered over the phone. His voice being cracky because of the phone.

"Get over here with him right now", Andy announced. Her strong voice coming out, Klaus couldn't help but turn to his brother, Elijah with a proud smirk.

"Aye, Aye Captain", Aiden answered as the call ended with a faint click. Andy let loose a breath as she locked eyes with her father.

"Did you guys find any way to get the nogitsune out of him?", Andy asked, her hope clear. Hope Mikaelson shook her head with a sad smile. Her father however perked up and said, "Don't you have a Hale wolf here?"

Andy nodded as she bit her lip, "Why?"

"If I remember correctly, the Hales know how to access somebody's mind... with claws", Klaus explained, "Maybe we can-"

"Access Stiles' brain", Andy and Simon finished in unison. Andy turned to Simon and said, "Get that dumbass here right now"

"Aye Aye Captain"

"Don't"

***

Aiden and Lydia entered with Stiles unconscious in the werewolf's arms. Peter Hale had not been called yet, because Andy knew that if the infuriating man was called there was no telling if he'd pick up, and if he did pick up if he was going to even come or he was just being sarcastic. Lydia and Allison would go and get him since if Andy and Simon did they'd just beat him, as would any other person in the group. Niklaus Mikaelson was watching his youngest daughter bounce from leg to leg, watching the pale boy with an intensity to her eyes that even made him want to run away. He had never seen Andy angry, and he hoped to god he never would have to.

Aiden yelped as Stiles' hands found their way around his throat. Dr. Deaton had put some Kanima venom into Stiles when they were moving him.

"Kanima Venom, nice touch", Stiles smirked. And Andy's heart dropped.

"The Mikaelsons, oh soo scary", Stiles giggled darkly. 

"Dammit"