0.6 II Beacon Hills Meet Your Worst Nightmare

THEY DIDN'T KNOW THAT SIMON AND ANDREA WERE going to be there. That was clear enough. The pack was still discussing some things with one another. And Andrea and Simon were in the lift that led to the loft. She glanced at the blonde male, clearing her throat, "You haven't told them that you're visiting have you?"

"As I always say— it's better for surprises to be, you know, surprises."

"That doesn't make me feel any better.", She muttered, rolling her eyes, "For all I know they might want to kill all of us."

Simon huffed, the lift stopped and the doors started to open. He signalled for her to walk out of the lift, "Just calm down will you— I'm not your family— I don't have enemies everywhere."

I haven't thought about them for so long. She thought, she shook her head, "I still don't trust you."

"Bold of you to assume that I care."

He placed his hand on the handle that pulled open the door to the loft, he looked at her. Placing his finger on his lips, "Now shush and let the adult do the talking."

She rolled her eyes as the male pulled open the doors noisily, "What's up fuckers?"

She winced at his loud voice. A blush rising up her neck, he was embarassing, very very embarassing. The people inside the loft were looking at the blonde haired male and the brunette girl that stood behind him. Only Derek Hale knew who one of them was.

"Simon?"

"Hey Hale.", He waved, smirking at the male, "Still looking as broody as ever."

"What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh god.", She muttered, pinching the bridge of her nose, "They want to kill us— I told you, this is my first few—"

"Calm down.", Simon rolled his eyes, walking into the loft and towards Derek, he looked at the male, Andy hesitantly following Simon, "Is that seriously how you welcome guests?"

"You mean announced guests."

"Potato potatoh, it's nothing you need to worry about.", Simon grinned, "I'm here to give you you're birthday gift."

"It's not my birthday."

Simon huffed, "You and Andy— always having so much fun interrupting me, I know that it's not your birthday dumbarse— anyways, I'm moving here— along with her, surprise!"

"I'm sorry but aren't surprises supposed to be something good?"

She snorted, Simon huffed, "Boy oh boy, you really love your rudeness, so much so that you haven't even introduced us to your friends here."

A puppy like boy cleared his throat, waving at them, giving them an awkward smile, "It's nice to—"

"It's not nice to meet you.", Derek cut the boy off, he narrowed his eyes at Simon, "What are you here for Fuller— you never visit me unless you want something or you're running from something."

He rolled his eyes, "I'm not running—"

"You're lying a bit Simon.", Andy sing-songed, "Lying is a very bad habit."

Simon huffed, placing his hands over his eyes, "For the love of god, fine, I'm here because my friend here wanted to run away from her family— and might I add, her family are the oldest most powerful asshole vampires in the world."

He turned towards Andy who was still smiling in amusement, "Happy?"

The puppy-like boy who had spoken first looked towards Derek with his confusion and suspicion clear, "Vampires?"

*

They had explained a few things. About the Mikaelsons— just not about Andy's reasons to leave her family in New Orleans. She had learned everyone's names and she had learnt that there was someone similar to Simon in Derek's friends, his name was Stiles Stilinksi.

The same male that was helping her and Simon move into their new house, along with his newly made alpha friend, Scott Mccall.

"Can boxes be t— this heavy?"

She looked at the male that had spoken (actually shouted), he was holding her things, and it didn't look like he could hold the box any longer. She rushed towards him, "Woah!— just hand the box to me."

He handed it to her without any hesitation, he looked at her with narrowed eyes, sweat dripping off the sides of his face, "What the hell is in there?"

"It felt like I was lifting Derek."

She raised an eyebrow, "My box is not that heavy to lift."

He noticed that she was holding the box just fine. The corner of his neck was no red, "Well— it's not— I'm human, alright? Just a bag of pale skin and fragile bone— stop looking at me like that Scott!"

She chuckled, watching as the male now was spouting off at Scott. The boy had just been grinning in amusement, watching his friend sputter in embarassment. Simon appeared beside Andy, "He's cute— and just your type."

She yelped, "The fuck— jesus, give me some warning before you just appear beside me."

He rolled his eyes, "Fine, but you've got to admit, that Stiles guy is your type."

"No."

"I say give it a few more weeks— you'll most probably confess first.", Noticing her look he grinned, "Stiles doesn't seem like the one to be able to make the first move— he'd most probably think that you're being sarcastic the first time."