1.5 II Impressed Or Threatened?

Andy Mikaelson kept biting her nails as her leg continued to move up and down, she was worried, Stiles Stilinski had been missing for a few days. Instead of him, there was a nogitsune running wild in Beacon Hills. Her nails were red due to the amount of biting that had ensued. She had also found out from sources that her family was in town. A hand was on her knee. She looked up to find Simon smiling at her. She smiled back at the brit as she continued to move her leg up and down.

"Stop that", Simon groaned as his head hit the wall behind him. Andy rolled her eyes and turned to him, "Andy, he's going to be fine"

"We don't know that Simon", Andy muttered, "My family is back in town, so that's fun"

"Andy it's going to be fine", Simon reassured her, "And if your family is here, they won't be stupid enough to come looking for you"

"You don't know the Mikaelsons Simon", Andy murmured, "We're very crazy and very suicidal"

"Ah love, you're going to break your old man's heart", Came a drawling voice, interrupting the pair's ongoing conversation.

Andy groaned as her hands cradled her head, "Damnit dad, you had to ruin that line didn't you?"

Simon Fuller and Andrea Mikaelson lifted their heads up in synchronization, to look up at the man that stood there with his smirk painted across his plump lips. Behind him, stood his brother clad in a suit, another brother that stood with a mischievous smile, and a sister who looked guilty. Andy's eyes traveled to her mother that stood with her auburn-haired sister. 

"Why are you guys here?", Andy asked, trying to keep her snarl away from her words.

"We're here to say-", Rebekah started.

"Say sorry", Elijiah finished. Andy looked unimpressed, but inside she was breaking down with a load of choices that was dumped on her.

"Well, isn't that a problem?", Simon asked sarcastically, "What do you say, Andy?"

Andy looked contemplative for a moment. Her forehead creasing up as her bottom lip rolled between her teeth. She closed her eyes and sighed as the perfect idea came to mind, "Do something for me, then we'll see"

The Mikaelsons turned to one another, but Niklaus didn't care. All he wanted was his daughter back, and safe. He nodded and said, "Anything, to whatever end"

"I need help with a spirit", Andy smirked, even as her heart filled with dread. She didn't want anything to happen to the spaz she had come to hold dear.