2.1 || Fu- What Is Wrong With You?

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, LAHEY?", ANDY ASKED IRRITABLY, "I'M NOT JOKING WHAT THE ACTUAL FU- WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
She rubbed at her forehead just wondering why she had thought of talking to the Lahey boy, knowing that he and Andy hung out a lot and that he really pissed her off. You see what she meant was as much as she loved Simon she hated the fact that he would always ship her with Stiles.

She didn't even know what shipping was when that son of a gun decided to bomb her with questions so much that she finally asked the fated questioning . 'What is a ship?' He had of course gasped dramatically before telling her everything.

Andy had a big argument with Simon that lasted the whole length of 3 hours, in which both of the knuckleheads had engaged in a food war. It was safe to say that Stiles, the mom of the pack, had just shook his head irritably before demanding that they clean up. Even Simon, you know the immortal werewolf, had been scared of Stiles' mom stance and Scott standing behind him with angry puppy eyes.

Andy wouldn't deny the feeling she got in her stomach with Stiles, but she had to. Otherwise, she'd be giving up her Alpha position. Which she had already lost when she had forgiven her father like that. Of course, Andy didn't believe them completely, but as long as they didn't forget about her again. She was fine.

"What?", Issac asked as he leaned back with another arrogant smirk, "So you're telling me that you, Andrea Mikaelson, feel nothing for him, the sarcastic piece of shit?"

"Ok, one. I love that you called me by my name and Stiles a sarcastic piece of shit.", Andy started with raised eyebrows, "--Second of all, yes you would be correct."

"Hard to believe since you're heartbeat just jumped.", Issac said as he wiggled his eyebrows at her. Andy groaned as she slapped her hand over her eyes. She said, "Stop that, you look like some weirdo monster."

"Ahh yes, but I'm your weirdo monster Best friend."

"Weirdo monster yes, best friend? hell to the no"

"I fucking hate you."

"Language Lahey."

"Fuck!"