2.0 II Ok Bitch, Let's Go Into Your Mind

ANDY MIKAELSON STOOD BESIDE SCOTT MCCALL, APPARENTLY WHILE SHE AND HER PARENTS were resolving their issues he'd resolved the biggest issue. That was figuring out how to save everybody's favorite spaz, Stiles Stilinski. Andy rubbed at her face as she asked Scott, "Ok so to get this straight, we're going into his mind?"

Scott nodded. Andy huffed and said, "Yeah, well no offense... but I am not going in there"

Scott looked at her with wide eyes, "What do you mean that you're not going in there?"

Andy looked back at him with a blank stare. She knew that the boy was hardly wanting to venture into a villain's mind with someone who wasn't invincible or- you know immortal. Andy's blank look turned incredulous as she said, "Why are you asking?, are you out of your dam mind man?!"

"There is no way that I'm going in th- that things mind", Andy said as she pointed at Stiles with her finger, "I mean no offense, he's my - best friend but I am not risking anything"

"Heh, more lik-", Simon groaned as Andy's elbow found it's way to his stomach. He hunched over as he coughed. The pain blossoming in his abdomen.

"I'm kind of feeling some offense", Issac pointed out. Andy turned to him and glared saying, "Ok scarfman I don't fucking care at this point"

"All I know is that I", She signaled to herself, "Is not going into that"

Scott sighed as he rubbed at his face. The others looked to him as Andy raised her eyebrow. Knowing that he'd not push her into something.

He sighed and said, "Lydia's coming with me"

"Why?", The redhead asked. Lydia raised an expectant eyebrow and said, "Look here scott, I don't want to go in there"

"We need a banshee in there, love", Niklaus pointed out. Lydia looked at him. Her heart beat sped up by just a touch. Andy groaned audibly as she noticed the speed, and the smirk faintly shining on her father's face.

"No!", She shouted dramatically. Everybody jumped when they heard her sudden exclamation, "My innocence, a world without eyes is only a dream!"

Issac rolled his eyes. Derek just shook his head. Peter fixed her with an inquisitive stare. She straightened up, looking at them with confusion clearly. She asked, "What?"

Everyone shook their heads, knowing that it was better than to say anything to the girl about her dramaticness. After all she got her anger from her mother and her flair for dramatics from her father's side.

Andy just shrugged as she turned to Stiles, well void stiles. She clapped her hands together. Smirking.

"Ok bitch, let's go into your mind"

"Language"

"Shut up scarf man"