Prologue

~Khanaspur,Khyber Pakhtun Khwa, Pakistan~

~ᴠ ᴀ ɴ ᴇ ᴇ ᴢ ᴀ~

As the yeasty aroma of the freshly baked breads and plain cakes emanated from the busy food streets and overly crowded bakeries of Khanaspur, Ayubia, a strange mixed feeling of peace and desperation silently crawled across my soul as gazillions of memories started to encircle my already exhausted mind.

As I rubbed my gloomy eyes while studying the small details from this busy evening from my bedroom's window, a huge storm of flashbacks started to gradually torment me and surround me like a wild thunderstorm.

It had been six months and twenty three days since that stormy night, on which I had decided to throw an extremely precious gem away from my life, with my very own hands, due to the fear of falling in love once again!

His voices started to ring inside my head again, like a loud annoying bell as I grabbed my head which was spinning like a wheel, about to burst any second.

Those painful, dreadful memories started to envelope me once again, ready to kiss me a painful hello and escalate my guilt and agony as much as possible.

~Six months ago~

"You are a magic spell which had slowly started to enchant me with the pain of love"

His voice was quivering with pain and agony as tiny drops of rain began to trickle down the frosted window behind me, to which I had been pinned by him, mercilessly.

My eyes were still glued on his fearsome, deadly gaze which was brutally piercing through my soul.

Examining my pale face, with full insanity.

"For once, just for once look into these tortured eyes of mine and see how much madly in love with you I am, Vaneeza!"

Tears cascaded down his face as he came even more closer, leaving just an inch between us, breathing faster, like a mad man.

"For you, I had always been an inseparable filth to your precious existence but for me, you had always been a waterfall of piousness and chastity, no matter what others say about your past!"

A layer of excruciating pain ran across my heart as he referred to that unfortunate night from my dreadful past.

The night on which I had lost everything!

My dignity.

My honour.

My chastity.

My loved ones,

&

My self respect.