12. Mr.Anonymous..!

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

It had stopped snowing just before the hues of dawn had started spreading across the majestic valley of Shugran.

The tall alpine trees covered with few patches of snowflakes stood tall enough to tickle the fluffy thick blanket of white clouds high above.

The unexpectedly magical way of welcoming this valley of fairies by an extremely bright sunshine and that too, at such an early hour of the day made those monstrous mountains, who had exquisitely encircled the valley, feel mysterious leading them to ponder upon the fact that this lazy bird, the sun, had came out so early today, despite of such a dangerously-romantic, snowy weather last night.

Half of the snow had already melted, thus leading the silver plated river Kunhar to flow much more rapidly than before.

The mountains were a mixture of green, white and brown, today.

No specific colour to define them!

And that's what made them look thousand times more picturesque.

The valley looked fresh, as if the sunshine had blossomed into the most steady of comforting glows, whilst the cool breeze never forgot to send chilly waves of exuberance across the villages which had been embedded in this valley like a gemstone in a crown related to a royal ancestry.

Amidst this beautiful reality, a mysterious flashback had secretly found its way to enter the once calm, and peacefully swaying fields of her mind.

"I don't know how to play it!"

She mumbled sheepishly.

"Well that would certainly not make you less important in my eyes."

He smiled at her affectionately, to which she chose to stay silent.

"I'll teach you..!"

He dragged a tiny stool towards a grand piano placed in front of numerous lofty windows which almost touched the roof, through which few bright sunny rays were cascading down the keyboards, ready to welcome the touch of those delicate fingers which were going to add magic in the atmosphere.

The hall was huge, empty, but tranquil.

The ocean blue drapes surrounding the windows were busy dancing rhythmically while the chandelier right above the piano dangled peacefully.

"Sit here...!"

Just as he instructed her, she sat on the stool while adjusting her frock elegantly.

"Now watch me...!"

He stood right beside her and started doing some magic with his fingers which emanated sweet notes from the piano.