11. You'll find me there

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

As they walked through the outskirts of the valley, where a tiny bazar and few food stalls were located, a heavenly aroma of mouthwatering and spicy snacks along with the sweet smell of freshly baked cakes started to emanate across the huge crowd of tourists, which was enough to aggravate the hunger pangs slowly rising in their disappointed bellies.

"Guess this is gonna be the perfect spot for today!"

Remarked one of them while pointing towards the chaarpayis placed in the middle of the rhythmically flowing exquisite river.

They were placed in such a way that one had to climb down few rocks and walk six to seven steps in the water, along the bank of the river to end up sitting on those beautiful chaarpayis, which were giving the vibes of a highway dhaaba.

One by one, everyone struggled and succeeded in reaching there except the one who was extremely afraid, despite of being born and raised on the mountains!

"Come on, give me your hand! It's very easy, trust me!"

Shehryar reached out his hand towards her who was apparently reluctant to hold it.

"What if I slip?"

She asked nervously.

"Ofcourse you won't silly! I won't let you!"

He stared at her breathtaking beauty while assuring her safety to her.

"Trust me, Vaneeza!"

He whispered softly, just enough to rise an urge in her to trust him wholeheartedly, this time too.

And putting aside all of her hesitations, she slowly gave her hand to him to which he smiled and whispered,

"Thank you, my majesty!"

And carefully helped her in getting down and walking through the water.

She was holding his hand too tightly, while extreme fear had enveloped her whole trembling fragile body.

"Never a fan of rivers?"

He asked while trying to ease her mind.

"Never, they scare me so much!"

She mumbled under her own breath, while her eyes were glued to the water below, flowing across her feet.

"I'll end all of your fears, I promise!"

He smiled as she finally looked up in his dreamy, killer eyes which were overflowing with nothing, but love for the woman who was standing so close to him, holding his hand tightly, trusting him more than anything else, right now.

But perhaps, this trance was also meant to be broken.

And that's when one of her feet stumbled upon a rock, due to which she was about to fall in the water but luckily, he was too quick to grab her by her waist and save her from drowning in the river.