6. Mountains are calling 🥂

~Third Person's POV

~Third Person's POV

"I feel like I'm gonna vomit everything out of my intestine onto your beautifully pink and remarkably embellished Eid outfit tonight, if no one stopped me from having those heavenly laddoos again...!"

Aman announced this awfully disgusting news to everyone while pointing towards Haya, forcing everyone to exchange cringed looks.

"Why on Earth would you do this with my remarkably embellished Kurti? There are many others sitting here as well. Why don't you get lost and spoil their clothes instead of mine?"

Haya protested with resentment.

"Well, because all I could think while imagining puking, was your face...Duh...!"

Aman burst into laughter as she threw a cushion at his face.

"Okay guys, settle down now and stop behaving like 2 year olds. We have an important thing to discuss due to which you guys are gathered here in the drawing room!"

Interrupted Umar all of a sudden, making all the mouths go shut at once.

There was something about Umar that always made everyone zip their mouths instantly.

Maybe his anger issues or maybe him being among the elder cousins or maybe just his existence was enough...!

"And the secret plan we were discussing about, since few days was basically about...."

"Let me guess. Is anyone getting married here?"

Barged in Kinza, to which Umar frowned and rolled his eyes with annoyance, as he simply hated being interrupted.

"Nope silly, there's someone's birthday we are planning for!"

Added Aman

"Or maybe some celebrity stuff ___"

"WRONG...!"

Retorted Umar, Hassan and Shehryar unanimously. 

"Are we going somewhere?"

Asked Vaneeza, as her eyes glimmered with innocence, which led to a great blow of silence across the hall while every single person stared at her with amazement, thinking about how could they be so naive for not guessing something like that before?

"Beauty with brains..!"

Umar, of course, was the first one to break the silence and congratulate his beloved for guessing the correct answer!

And that's when the hall echoed with uncountable screams of joy and magically, a pleasant atmosphere full of excitement started to prevail.

Aman, despite of being amongst the elder cousins, started dancing with the kids like an abnormal man.

"Hey look, the newspaper says that a wild gorilla has just escaped the zoo. Therefore, the public has been instructed to be aware!"

Haya remarked while scrutinizing Aman's horrible steps, due to which everyone burst into laughter leading Aman to stop immediately.