chapter one

lee heeseung is online

lee heeseung
is online

ni-ki
are you almost done?
we're about to leave!

heeseung
i'm on my way out now
read at 5:30 am

third person pov

lee heeseung. the famous k pop idol from the iconic group enhypen. the one with the fierce eyes, fluffy soft brown hair, tall, fit, angelic voice that can make you melt, a bubbly and interesting personality that'll make you smile and want to get to know him more.

heeseung makes his way out of the restroom fixing and touching up his hair. he grabs his book bag and is on his way out to join the other members to go to school.

he greets them all with a small smile, waves, and hugs. he dreaded mornings and just wanted to get school done already even though it was the first day of school. he enters the van filled with the other members. he sits by the window and stares out the window and sighs.

thinking about how his day is going to go stresses him a bit. will he be bothered by desperate girls again? will he be able to get at least a decent amount of alone time? how will practices go on later?

the van starts moving and it's awfully quiet until the radio turns on and music starts playing. some of the other members are laying on each other's shoulders passed out. another is checking their phone. another is staring out the window.

heeseung opens his eyes and looks out the window. seeing the golden sun rising and the glowy morning scenery. the van turns into a street that everyone is not familiar with. they all become confused.

"uhm...where are we going?" questions jungwon

"i'll be buying your guys's lunch at a shop. don't worry it'll be quick. plus we still have lots of time." says our manager who was in the passenger seat.

we all nod and wait. heeseung admires the streets. it looks friendly, quiet, peaceful, and a good place to stroll around or spend time when you want to be alone. he smiles at the sight of lonely side walks, roads, and the beautiful clean nature.

all of the sudden the van stops and everyone looks up.

"okay boys, wait here i'll be right back." says the manager

everyone nods and gets back at what they're doing. heeseung looks out his window and admires the lonely streets picturing i'm himself walking down there. no interruptions and just him enjoying his peace.