chapter eighteen

____________________________________third person pov

third person pov

"heeseung dear...heeseung...wake up..."

heeseung sat up quickly and looked around the room heavily breathing, "woah calm down son." says sarangs father softly.

"i-is she-"

"no...she's not. my wife and i game to wake you up because someone's here to see you." says mr park.

heeseung gets up from the uncomfortable chair he's been sleeping on and meets eyes with sunoo. sunoo slightly waves and smiles while holding a bag in one of his hands.

heeseung sighs and stands up and walks over to sunoo, "hey sunoo." says heeseung quietly still being half asleep.

"hi...i came and brought you clothes and...um i was wondering if you wanted to go down into the cafeteria to eat...mrs park said you didn't eat well yesterday." says sunoo as he hands heeseung a bag full of clothes.

heeseung sighs, "fine...um...let me just change for a bit." says heeseung as he walks over into the bathroom.

sunoo stayed standing in the quiet room awkwardly until sarangs parents spoke up, "you're one of sarangs friends correct?"

"oh...yeah...i'm sunoo. kim sunoo." says the shy boy

"yeah, she's told us about you before." quietly laughs mrs park.

"you guys have a very lovely daughter. now i understand why heeseung fell for her." says sunoo as he looks at sarang who's sleeping peacefully.

"heeseung is a lovely boy himself. he's so perfect for her. but wow...the night she told me they seperated it really broke me. i could tell that she-"

sarangs mother got cut off by the bathroom door opening and heeseung coming out on different clothes, "oh..um..well...it was lovely talking to you sunoo...please go fill your stomachs down at the cafeteria! heeseung! please eat." says mrs park.

heeseung nodded, "i will."

sunoo and heeseung made it out of the room and walked towards a hallway and to the elevator. they make their way inside and are on their way towards the cafeteria.

the two finally got and paid for their food. they both sat at a table close by a window and started eating. it was silent until sunoo broke it.

"heeseung...when are you coming home?" questions sunoo.

"i'm not gonna go home til sarang is better and able to go home as well." replies heeseung. sunoo nods.