chapter seven

continuation from chapter 6third person pov

third person pov

sarang stops in her tracks and sees the tall boy standing in front of her. feeling a bit embarrassed and didn't want to be seen talking to heeseung sarang looks down and starts fast walking.

"sorry i cant really talk right now." says sarang as she nervously laughs. heeseung catches up to sarang.

"look i already know that you don't want to be seen talking to me i understand. but please, dont be ashamed about hanging out with me because of some stupid girls. come on. i want to spend time with you." says heeseung

sarang stops in her tracks looking down and not making any eye contact with heeseung. heeseung looks down at the girl with a sad/worried looking face.

sarang chuckles, "heeseung it's not just some stupid girls. it's everyone. don't you ever care what others are gonna think, say, or do? heeseung you're a literal celebrity. stop thinking that it's all about some stupid girls, everyone is going to want to know your business." says sarang with a serious tone and walks away again.

heeseung stays standing where sarang left him. heeseung purses his lips together and in shock not being able to form any words. heeseung looks around and doesnt spot sarang anywhere.

sarangs pov

i walk into the school to find my locker and try to ignore the situation i got into with heeseung. i mean it's true. i hate how he always thinks he can just come up to me and try to be a friend and act like it's normal.

people will want to know his business. what if people expose him on social media? and the fact that he thinks it's only some stupid girls is awfully annoying. sure i know he's talking talk jiwoo and her friends mostly but it can be anyone.

"he really thinks he's all that huh?" i whisper under my breath in anger.

all of the sudden i feel myself bump into someone harshly. i look up and i'm face to face with an unfamiliar but familiar looking boy.

"i'm so sorry. i wasn't looking where i was going." i say with worry.

"it's okay don't worry...uh...what's your name?" questions the boy.

"wow so sudden..."i say awkwardly

"well yeah it's cause i feel bad for bumping into you cause i wasn't looking where i was going as well." says the boy with a shrug.

"um...i'm...park sarang..." i say awkwardly and hating the fact that i just told a stranger my name.

"nice name. my names beomgyu...choi beomgyu...kind of surprised you don't really know who i am.." says beomgyu in a cocky tone.