chapter fourteen

____________________________________third person pov

third person pov

heeseungs eyes slowly flutter open and is waking up in a bright room.

heeseung looks down and checks on sarang. sarang is sleeping peacefully which makes heeseung feel calm and smile softly.

heeseung checks the time and realized that it's still a bit early in the morning and decides to lay with sarang for a little bit longer. heeseung rewraps his arms around sarang and lays his chin on her head as she digs her face into his neck.

heeseungs felt at ease having sarang close to him. he felt so happy, warm, and comfortable. joy filled the boy whenever he was with sarang.

after some time heeseung couldnt feel himself going back to sleep anymore. he softly planted a kiss on sarangs forehead and slowly got out of bed.

heeseung grabbed his phone and walked out sarangs room and into the kitchen. heeseung decided that he was going to make breakfast for sarang.

sarang slowly starts to flutter open due to noises coming from the kitchen and the smell of food being made.

sarang slowly sits up and looks by her side and notices that heeseung is gone. sarang checks the time on her phone and realizes it's still pretty early in the morning.

sarang sighs and gets out of bed but suddenly starts to feel light headed. sarang quickly makes her way to the bathroom and tried to calm herself down. sarang starts to take her medication quietly.

after sarang was done in the bathroom she finally made her way out of her room and into the kitchen. she sees heeseung on his phone humming to the music that's quietly playing.

"good..morning." says sarang as she makes her way over to see what heeseung was making.

"good morning. how are you feeling?" questions heeseung as he hugs sarang softly.

"i'm okay..." replies sarang as she hugs heeseung back.

"i made you breakfast so go sit down and i'll bring you your food okay?" says heeseung with a small smile.

sarang nods and smiles softly. heeseung plants a small kiss on sarangs forehead. sarang feels her cheeks burn up as she starts to make her way over to the table.

heeseung places food in front of sarang and serves himself as well, "my mom would make this for me when i was sick. i hope you like it." says heeseung with a small smile.