chapter eleven

____________________________________third person pov

third person pov

"sarang...are you sure you'll be fine at school?" questions sarangs mother in worry as she fixes her daughters hair.

"mom i'll be fine. i'll try to eat, stay hydrated, take my pills on time, and i'll go straight to the nurse if something doesn't feel right. okay?" reassures sarang as she holds her worried moms hands.

"i think she'll be fine honey. now let's go. we'll be late." says sarangs father.

"okay well, we will see you later sarang. we love you." says sarangs mother with a smile as the father smiles and they leave the door.

sarang watches her parents leave with a small smile. suddenly sarangs phone vibrates. sarang takes her phone out of her pocket and checks her notifications.

╭━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╮
💬Messages
heeseung.
see you later brat
╰━━━━━∙⋆⋅⋆∙━━━━━╯

sarang feels a smile creep on her face as she quietly chuckles. sarang feels the back of her head being lightly slapped.

"hEY-" exclaims sarang.

"stop texting your boyfriend and let's go!"exclaims ryan as he leaves the store with a smirk on his face.

"he's not my boy- just stop it already!" exclaims sarang in annoyance as she closes the door behind her locking it.

"no but seriously it seems like you two are a thing." says ryan in a jokingly disgusted tone.

"no but seriously we're just friends alright?" says sarang as she enters the car.

ryan rolls his eyes at his sisters words while turning on the car ready to drop off his younger sister at school.

"are you going to walk down here or are you going to need me to pick you up from school today?" questions ryan.

"oh no i'm walking down here." says sarang as she scrolls through her social media.

ryan nods when suddenly a question pops into his mind, "hey so what are you going to want to do for your birthday?" questions ryan.

sarangs eyes widen, "oh my god..." whispers sarang,

"what?" questions ryan in concern.

"i really just forgot about my birthday..." says sarang in shock due to realizing that she never focused about her own birthday which was a month away.