chapter seventeen

____________________________________third person pov

third person pov

"dude...hey...heeseung!"

heeseung broke out of his thoughts hearing someone call out to him. heeseung turned as he took off his ear phones.

"yes?" replies heeseung

"has...she..."

"i told you sunghoon...she hasn't." replies heeseung in a bit of annoyance yet with a mix of sadness.

sunghoon makes a face as if he wants to say something but hesitates at first. heeseung notices this and suddenly speaks up.

"sunghoon...what do you need to say?" questions heeseung.

sunghoon makes a "surprised" face but gives up knowing that heeseung is going to keep bothering him. sunghoon rolls his eyes, "follow me." says sunghoon.

heeseung and sunghoon walk somewhere more private where no one will hear their conversation. the two boys sit on a bench near the school garden.

"so...remember that time...when i came home angry.." says sunghoon.

heeseung raises an eyebrow, "dude...that's you literally all the time...be more specific."

"shut up...anyways, the time when i said i was just disappointed at yoonah." explains sunghoon

"um...yeah." says heeseung

"well...okay...um...so on our date, yoonah had told me that...on sarangs birthday...they were going to ruin her shop. it was a plan and yoonah wanted me to be in it. i obviously said no. i broke up with-"

"yoURE TELLING ME THAT YOU KNEW THE WHOLE TIME?!" exclaims heeseung in anger

"keep your voice down! motherfucker you didn't even let me finish!" replies sunghoon out of frustration.

"but what i need to know is why you didn't tell me a thing! this whole thing could've been prevented you dumb ass!" yells heeseung as he felt anger rising in his body.

"heeseung...the thing is...there was a reason why i couldn't tell you." explained sunghoon with sadness.

"well can you tell me now?" questions heeseung

sunghoon sighed, "heeseung, i'm sorry but, you're gonna have to go to sarangs shop to find out for yourself." says sunghoon.