chapter six

third person pov

third person pov

sarang feels her throat become tight and her eyes become glossy as well,
"ryan...i cant bring myself to do it. i'm sorry. but i cant. what am i supposed to do if he gets to comfortable with me? what happens if i suddenly pass away? i don't want to hurt him. that's why i'd rather keep quiet about it. i'd rather let him not worry about my health. i don't want him to be concerned." says sarang as she feels tears roll down her face

ryan wipes his tears away, "you need to tell him." is all that ryan says. ryan walks away and leaves the shop still teary eyed. little does he know three boys pass by him looking concerned.

sarangs pov

i lay my head down on the counter and hide my face. i feel the hot tears trailing down my face stinging my burning face. i softly sob not wanting to be too loud. i don't want to worry anyone close by.

telling heeseung that i'm the one who has cancer? but i cant bring myself to do that. i cant.

all of the sudden i hear the door open and a little bell ring. my eyes widen and i immediately wipe my eyes and snatch my magazine off the counter and open it covering my face.

"guess who is here! oh and i brought two guests!" exclaims a similar voice.

shit. i forgot that he was making a visit today.

i peak a little and see heeseung with two other boys. one has fox like features. fierce sharp eyes but has an innocent face and puffy cheeks that look like it can be fun to poke.

another guy who is tall and has a soft face. he looks familiar but it cant get through my head.

why does he look familiar? i have seen that face before. where- oh- isn't that choi soobin from tomorrow by together?

i feel my eyes widen a bit as i saw the three boys approach the counter.

"aren't you going to say hi?" questions heeseungs

i slowly put down the magazine,
"oh sorry..um..hello i'm-"

i was cut off by the boy who has the sharp eyes,
"your park sarang, we know, heeseung told us about you while coming down here." he says as he looks at heeseung and smiles

"yes....uh...well..this is kim sunoo, he's in enhypen with me...and this is choi soobin. i'm sure you know him." says heeseung with a small smile as he points to the two boys.

"nice meeting you two." i say with a smile as i first shake hands with sunoo and then soobin.

soobin shoots me a smile as two dimples form.