chapter two

2 weeks laterthird person pov

2 weeks later
third person pov

"the audacity of mom and dad to send me to school. you know i very much regret saying horrible things about being here in the shop and i was just mad i didn't mean anything i said. i actually like it!" contemplates sarang while looking for a snack from the store she can take to school.

"just go. you'll be okay. anyways, i'm dropping you off and that's final now hurry up because school starts in like-"

"half an hour! half an hour! they changed times!" sarang says in annoyance cutting off her brother while she makes her way to the door ready to leave.

ryan comes down with his gym bag,
"why'd you get so ready? straighten hair? mascara? lip gloss? blush? who are you trying to impress?" says ryan while wiggling his eye brows and smirking.

"wha- i- i have no time impressing someone and i don't need to because the boys here are yucky." says sarang with an angry face as she exits the shop.

ryan chuckles and follows behind locking the door.

time. time was a word ryan hated the most. he dreaded hearing or thinking of the word time. time scares him. he spends everyday and every night worrying about time. ryan frowned with overwhelming thoughts running through his head.

ryan gets interrupted by sarang yelling his name and to hurry up. ryan snaps out of it and heads to his car to drop off his younger sister at school.

"this skirt is uncomfortable." says sarang as she stares down at her lap.

"is it a good size?" questions ryan

"yes." responds sarang

"then why are you uncomfortable?" says ryan not taking his eyes off the road.

"i'm not used to showing my legs." says sarang

ryan slowly nods understanding. ryan sighs,
"it'll be weird. but just get used to it. and if anyone says anything...you already know what to do. you're beautiful...never forget that okay?"

"thank you. welp...i mean...you only live once." says sarang

ryan frowns at his sisters words, "don't say that please." says ryan as he puts his car in park in the parking. sarang rolls her eyes.

"you're so sensitive." says sarang as she opens the door and gets out to start walking towards the school. ryan gets out and follows.

"i'm not sensitive i just care and love you. anyways mom said that i need to take you to the office." says ryan.

heeseung's pov

i haven't been able to visit the shop for two weeks because of practices. it sucks but i plan on going tomorrow since i have a free day. i get interrupted with my thoughts by jakes voice,
"woah woah woah woah new girl new girl new girl."