chapter three

third person pov12:00 pm

third person pov
12:00 pm

heeseung checks the time on his phone while bouncing his leg. he is debating what is the best time for him to go down to the shop. he's been thinking about it all day.

he smiles at the thought of being alone at that shop again remembering how fresh and free he felt.

"something bothering you?" questions sunoo with a concerned look.

heeseungs pov

"n-no why?" i say

"i said your name a couple of times and you wouldn't respond. you were spacing out." says sunoo

i stay silent. should i tell sunoo? should i tell him how i feel and what i want to do? should i trust him? i don't want the other members to know that i just want time for myself and want to get out of the place at times. i mean i trust sunoo. but i think i should only talk about it when i'm comfortable enough.

"you know, if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you okay? you also have the others. but just know that i'll always listen and never judge you okay?" says sunoo as he places a hand on my shoulder.

i nod and softly smile, "thank you sunoo, that means a lot to me." i say

sunoo softly smiles and gets up and is about to leave the room.

should i just tell him? maybe he can be helpful in a way.

"sunoo!" i exclaim and getting up

sunoo turns, "yes?"

"i need to tell you something..." i say as i sit back down on the couch.

sunoo sits next to me and just looks at me.

"so, if i tell you this, do you promise me that you will never tell any of the members this?" i say with a serious look.

sunoo smiles and nods, "i promise!"

"okay...so...i have been wanting...alone time. you know? but time by myself. like not here, like, somewhere else you know? like somewhere that can get my mind off of things and surround myself in an environment and area that's different." i say

"sooo...you just wanna like....have time to yourself in a different location?" says sunoo trying to summarize what i said.

"yeah.." i say, "i just feel bad because i dont want you guys to think that i don't want to be with you, like that's not the case but, i just you know want time for myself."

"i understand. do you already have a specific place in mind or it's just like whatever?" questions sunoo  trying to get an idea.

"mm...uh...well...yeah, there is this one place. mm..remember that little shop we got our really good food from?" i say