chapter thirteen

____________________________________

third person pov

"what?"

sarang was in pure shock. the girl was in so much shock the only word she was able to for was "what?" as her response.

silence filled the air as the two teens stood outside of the shop as the rain from earlier drips off of the roof and onto the concrete floor.

there stood a very anxious and worried heeseung fiddling with the sleeves of his sweater waiting for a response from sarang who stood staring at heeseung with a confused and shocked face.

"so? well...i mean...i don't want to force you...you know..." says heeseung as he purses his lips together making an awkward yet adorable face.

"yeah i know..." says sarang as her attention darts towards the ground. sarang suddenly was filled with overwhelming thoughts.

"hey...sarang...are you okay?" questions heeseung softly.

sarang can feel tears forming in her eyes as she bites her lower lip to prevent her from sobbing. heeseung noticed the girl looking upset which caused worry and concern to run through him.

sarang suddenly breaks and let's put quiet sobs. heeseung immediately reacts, "hey...hey...sarang...whats going on? are you okay? did i say something that made you upset?" questions heeseung as he slowly pulls the girl into a hug.

"heeseung...it's cause...i don't want to hurt you..." says sarang as she looks up at the confused and worried boy.

"hurt me? sarang...i don't know what you mean...but you can never hurt me...you've never hurt me..." says heeseung.

"no..no you don't understand.." whispers sarang as she wipes her tears

"then help me understand sarang. i dont understand what you mean by saying that you don't want to hurt me." heeseung says as he holds the girls hand.

"i don't know how to explain it...like...you know what if i leave or something..." says sarang with shame in her voice.

heeseung raises an eyebrow, "do you mean like...if you'd leave me?"

"no! no...i would never want to leave you...it's just...i don't know...someday you'll understand..better...i'm just scared you won't be happy..." explains sarang in between small sobs.

"look sarang, again, youre someone i seriously want to spend the rest of my life with. i feel like this is right. i feel it here..."