Part 45 Phone Call...

Kate's POV

Finn and I walked back hhome and we went inside. "Connor??" I yelled. "I'm home!" I waited, but there was no reply. I looked at Finn and he shrugged. I decided to take out my phone and call Connor to see where he was. I clicked on his name, and waited, but it just went straight to voicemail.

I ended the call and before could turn my phone off, I got a phone call. I looked at my phone, hoping it was Connor, but it wasn't, it was ths hospital. I told Finn to make himsel at home and then I walked into the backyard and answered the call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hi, this is Dr. Anderson."

"Oh hello," I said, knowing that that was Connor's usual doctor. "Is evertthing okay?"

"You might wanna come to the hospital..."

"Is Connor there? is he okay?"

"Yes, he's here, but.... he's in a coma and I think you should get here as soon as possible."

"Okay, thank you Doctor."

"Your welcome." he said, and the call was ended.

I put my phone away, and I was on the verge of crying. I walked into the living room, where FInn was, and I couldn't hold it back any more, I burst out into tears. Finn saw me, and instantly ran over and gave me a hug, "Kate, what's wrong?"

"C-Connor... he's in a co-coma." I studdered.

"Oh my gosh we gotta get you over to the hospital to see him!" he said, as he grabbed my hand and we ran to the car, and we both went to the car, and Finn drove us both to the hospital.

*at the hospital*

I ran in and saw Connor laying in bed, unconcious. I cried harder and ran over to him, Finn helped me and moved a seat over to me and helped me down. I held Connor's hand tightly and cried hard into his hand. Finn pulled over a seat and sat down next to me, and rubbed my back. "It's all going to be okay." he said, "He's a fighter, he'll make it."

"How do you know?" I asked. "You can't tell the future."

"But I promise he'll make it, okay?"

"Okay." I sighed.

I held Connor's hand tighter and stared at him. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone out there with Jack, this would've never happened if I didn't.

I sighed and let go of his hand. I looked to the floor.