Part 50 Almost Time

Kate's POV

I arrived home, and sat on the couch. Connor walked in and sat down next to me, and turned the tv on. "Hello." he said, as he wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his shoulder. "Hi." I said.

"The day is coming up." Connor said.

"I know, I'm very excited."

"Same here, I can't wait to get married to you." he said as he kissed the top of my head, "The love of my life."

"I love you too." I said as I snuggled into his arm.

He kissed the top of my head, and we continued to watch tv for a while.

*an hour later*

I sat up and saw Connor fast asleep. I stood up and turned the tv off. I got a blanket and I covered Connor with it. I gave him a kiss on the forehead and he moved his head slightly. "Cuddle with me." he said in a raspy voice, his eyes still closed.

"As sexy as your voice is right now, and how your hair is seducivly moved to aside, no thank you, now go back to sleep." I said.

"SO my voice and hair won't help?"

"Just go back to sleep, I need to cook dinner."

"We can order take out."

"Too much grease."

"Chinese food."

"Fine."

"Now can we cuddle?"

"Okay, fine."

"Yay!"

I giggled and he smiled wide, as he put his arms out. I sat next to him, and he put the blanket over me and him. He put one of his arms around my waist, and pulled me closer to him. "I love you" I said, into his chest.

"I love you to." he said, into the top of my head, his warm breath tickling me causing me to giggle softly. He chuckled and kissed me on the top of my head. I snuggled up in his arm and closed my eyes as he started to humm a gentle tune. I listened to the tune for a while, and then sleep took over.