Part 27 Overwhelming

Kate's POV

The girls and I walked into the wedding dress boutique named Madeleine's Daughter Bridal Shop. We walked in and up to the counter.

"Hello, how may I help you?" the lady behind the counter asked.

"Hi, I have a dressing appoitment, Kate Valentine." I said.

The lady looked through the computer. "Ah, here you are, Kate Valentine, 2:30pm, dressing appoitment." she read off the computer. "You can sit right there, a person will be here to help you soon." she said, sinaling us twoards the waiting room area.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem." she said.

I smiled wide and walked over to the waiting room area. The girls and I sat down.

"How many dresses are planning on trying today?" Andrea asked.

"The real question is, how much do you want to try on?" Lia asked.

We all laughed. "I have three main dresses. I might try others tho." I said.

"Kate Valentine?" A lady said walking in.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Hi, my name is Julia, and I will be helping you with your dresses today." she said, taking her hand out, which I shook.

"Hello, I'm Kate, and these are my closest friends, Andrea and Lia." I said, introducing myself and the girls.

"Hello," the girls said.

"So what kind of dresses are you looking for?" Julia asked me.

I took out the papers, with the pictures of the dresses I wanted, and I showed Julia. "Wow, this is a mixture you've got here." she said.

"Yea." I laughed a bit. "My fiane want's a fitted dress, with lots of jewels, which I like, but I don't want my baby belly to show." I said showing her the first dress.

"Ah... I see." Julia said.

"But I want one that's more of a ballgown-ish kind of dress, but I don't want it to be too big, just big enough to not show my baby belly." I said, showing her the second dress.

"That one's a new one, it's a very nice choice." Julia said.

"And this third one is one that my friend's picked out, it's a trumpt style, laced, hald sleeved dress. Which I like, but it's just a bit too much showing." I said, showing her the third dress.

I handed the papers to Julia and she said, "Can I hold onto these to find the dresses?"

"Yes, of corse." I said

Julia smiled and said, "Here let me show you to your room you two ladies will be waiting and the one that Kate will changing in."

"Okay, thanks." the girls and I said.

We stood up, and Julia showed Andrea and Lia a decent sized room, with a few chairs and a big mirror. Andrea and Lia sat down and Julia brought me into a smaller sixed room with a rack, and a smaller, yet good sized mirror, and two chairs. I sat down on one, and Julia said. "I'll go get your dress, would you like me to bring in any of my personal reconmandations?"

"Yea sure, that would be wonderful, thank you." I said.