Part 51 Morning

Connor's POV

I woke up and looked at the time, it was 5:30am.

Today was the day of the wedding. The day I get to marry the love of my life. The day, where the rest of my life starts.

I looked down at Kate, who was still sleeping. And I gave her a kiss on the top of her head. I moved her gently and laid her down on the couch, putting her head on a pillow, and covering her with a blanket. I walked up stairs and grabbed my luggage, that I had paked yesterday, filled with everything I need to get ready for the wedding, and went to my car. I put the luggage in the back seat, and I drove to the venue for the wedding,

Once I was at the venue, I lookee around and saw the time, 7:00am. I saw people starting to set up the venue. I smiled as I walked into the building next to the venue, where everyone was going to get ready. I saw Kate walking in and I smiled as I covered my eyes, with my hands. "Can't see the bride before the wedding." I said. I felt her walk up to me and gave me a kiss. "I love you." She said, as she walked away.

I opened my eyes and the door next to me opened. Ricky saw me as he pulled me into the room.

Kate's POV

I smiled as I walked back to my room, upstairs, where I would get ready. I saw my bridesmaids, and they were freaking out over what lipstick to use. I chuckled as I sat down at my chair, and my friend Shannon, who was a professional makeup and hair stylist, walked over to me. "Ready?" she asked.

"Yep." I said.

She started to do my hair, as we talked.

"So, Connor.... What's your favorite thing about him?" she asked.

"His smile. And his laugh. Those two things could transform the world."

"That's adorable, I bet he's gonna smile a whole bunch today, especially at the beautiful dress that you picked out."

I smiled and said, "Thank you."

I couldn't help but smile the whole time. Today was the day. The day every girl waits for, their wedding day. Today is the day I can finally get married to the love of my life, the wonderful, kind, dashing Connor Franta.