Part 19 Friends

Kate's POV

Once the movie ended, Connor yawned and streched. I was too tired to move so I just sat there.

"Tired?" He asked me.

"Yea." I said in a soft voice.

"here." he said and picked me up, bridal style. I laid my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and carried me upstairs.

Connor carried me into our room, closing the door with his foot. He laid me on my side of the bed and covered me with the blanket.

Connor went to his side of the bed and stripped down to his boxers and climbed into bed.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and pulled me close to him.

I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck and drifted off to sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up, in bed. I sat up and saw I was in the room alone.

I picked up my phone and looked at the time 10:34pm.

Huh, Connor's up earlier than usual.

I brushed my teeth and did my daily morning routine and went downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and saw a bunch of bags by the bottom of the staircase.

I rubbed my eyes and walked into the kitchen to see a the back of a tall skinny brown haired boy.

"KATE!" He screamed as he turned around, it was Kian.

"KI KI!!!!!" I screamed and gave him a hug. "Oh my god I haven't seen you in so long!"

We pulled away from the hug and he looked at my baby belly.

"Wow, the little rascal is growing huh?" he said.

"Don't call my baby a rascal.... Although the dad might be one at times."

"HEY!" Connor said, walking into the kitchen.

Kian and I laughed hysterically.

I made a cup of coffee and handed it to Connor.

Connor took a sip then gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning babe." he said.

"Good morning, early bird." I said.

We all walked into the living room and I immediatly got attacked with hugs from the rest of the boys, Lia, and Andrea.

After the hugs and greetings, we sat down on the couch and caught up.