Part 25 Awkward

Kate's POV

Once Connor ended, I gave Andrea and Lia a death stare.

"What?" They asked me.

"You guys totally just embarrassed me back there!" I said.

Andrea and Lia laughed hysterically, and say on the edge of my bed.

"Ugh, I hate you guys." I said.

"Awe, I love you too boo!" Andrea said.

"Ok, c'mon, we need to go to the cafe and then try on some dresses." I said.

"Ooooo let's go!" Andrea said.

"Lemme change really quickly," I said.

"Ok, we'll meet you downstairs in the lobby." Andrea said.

"Okay." I said as they left my hotel room.

I quickly opened my luggage and, looked through all my clothes. I found a cute white long sleeve shirt and a floral skater skirt. I put it on and put on some cute white flats, with a bow at the toes.

I looked at myself in the mirror, and quickly fixed up my hair and put on a bit of concealer so I didn't look horrible, some mascara and eyeliner, and a touch of lipgloss.

I smiled and grabbed my bag, and my phone. I walked out of my hotel room and quickly went to the elevator. I clicked the lobby button and the doors closed, almost, and then someone put their hand in the middle and stepped in, and then the doors closed.

I looked up to see a brunette, tall, skinny, boy, around my age. He turned around and I saw who it was.

"Kian!" I said and smiled.

"Oh my god Kate! I haven't seen you in forever!" He said.

"I thought you were at LA with the boys."

"I have a meeting here. Such a coincidence we are here at the same time huh?"

"Yea, well it was good seeing you"

"Yea, I'll see you around." He said and kissed my cheek, I think as a friendly gesture.....

I smiled wide and the doors of the elevator opened.

Andrea and Lia were standing at the doorway.

I looked at Andrea, then Kian.... I could feel the awkwardness.... Kian forced a smile and then walked out of the elevator.

Andrea grabbed my wrist and we started walking to the cafe across the street. We sat down at a table, and Lia offered to order and pay for our drinks. Andrea and I thanked her. She stood up and went to the cash register to order our drinks.

"Wait... So is Kian staying in the same hotel we are?" Andrea asked.

"Yea, I think the same floor." I said.

"Ugh, greaaaaat." She said, sarcastically, and annoyed.

"Don't worry, Lia and I will do our best to keep you two away from each other." I said, reassuring her.

"Thank you." She said. "So what happened in the elevator?"

"Nothing much, just a couple hi's." I said, leaving the part with the kiss on the cheek off, because I knew if I told her, she would freak out.

"Ok." She said calmly.

Lia walked back with our drinks. Andrea and Lia had a mocha and I had an pomegranate iced tea.

We sat at the table, and drank our drinks and talked.