Wedding Planning

*the next day, back in California*

Connor's POV

I was sitting on the couch, next to Kate. I looked over to her and saw her folding some clothes that just came out of the dryer. I put my laptop aside and decided to help her.

"Your being such a gentleman." She said.

"Why yes, yes I am." I replied, doing a title bow, as she giggled. I looked up at her, she was so beautiful without any make up.... So beautiful without even trying. She looked up and noticed me staring at her. She blushed slightly.

"Your so beautiful, you know that??" I asked.

She blushed even more, and said, "stoppppppppppp." And covered her face.

"You know I won't." I said.

"Oh CMON Connor, stop this nonsense, we need to do some last minute planning."

"Okay fine" I said, and kissed her nose. "I love you."

"I love you too, but what shall we pick for the centerpieces on the tables? I'm stuck between flowers and lanterns... What do you think?"

"How about both?"

"How?"

"How?? It's easy!" I exclaimed. "We can have the lantern spot on the middle of the table... And the we can put some white peonies, and green leaves around the lantern at each table."

"Oh wow! That's smart! Oh my god! Connor you just said something smart!"

"Excuse me?" I said and acted hurt, knowing she was just kidding.

"I'm kidding babe."

"Well that was rude."

She put her laptop aside and turned herself to face me. "I'm serious, I was kidding."

"But you were still rude."

"Babe CMON, I'm sorry."

"I don't think I can trust you anymore."

"You sure about that?" She sat on my lap.

"Pretty sure."

"So there's no way I can convince you to accept my apology.....?"

"Well..... There is one way...."

"And that is....?"

I looked into her eyes then she cupped my face in hands and kissed my passionately.

We both pulled away and she said, "that?"

I bit my lip.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said and smiled wide.

"I love you babe." She said.

"I love you too." I said, and kissed her nose. "I love you to Pluto and back."

She smiled wide and I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. She laid her head on my shoulder, and soon.... We both fell asleep.