Part 2 Its Been A While

Kate's POV

It's been almost 3 months since Connor has proposed to me.

To this day, I still can't believe that the love of my life is also my fiancé.

We moved out of the o2l house and into a small house on our own.

We've been planning and planning and planning our wedding. We are almost done with the planning, we just need to figure out some more little details.

Yes, we are engaged, but one more thing, we are also expecting.... Well I am.... Connor says he's "expecting" too and it's not just me but I'm the one who has to give birth to the baby, or as I like to say "shit out a watermelon."

We don't know the gender of our child yet. But we sure can't wait to meet him/her.

Not too much has happened in the last couple months. But I sure can't wait to get married to the love of my life.

A/N: this was just a little "update" on their life ever since the last book, I hope u guys enjoy his book as much as U guys enjoyed the last one!

I got a bunch of requests to make a sequel so, I finally decided to make one for U guys!

I hope you guys enjoy it!!😘

And one more thing... I decided to make longer chapters for this fanfic. But the catch is... I won't upload this as often as I did with the last one.

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS