Part 33 News

Connor's POV

I was watching the news, and scrolling through tumblr.

"This jsut in, a big snow storm is coming into Massachusettes, anyone in that area is not allowed to leave by flight." the weather announcer on the tv said.

I guess we can't go back to California for a while...

I watched the news for a little longer, until I felt tired, I shut the tv and the light off. I wrapped my arms around Kate's waist and pulled her close to me, gently so I didn't wake her up. I kissed her temple and fell asleep.

*the next morning*

I woke up in a cold bed, and didn't see Kate next to me. I yawned and stretched a bit, I sat up and looked around the room. I still couldn't find Kate. I stood up and looked in the bathroom, no one. I walked over to the balcony and opened the door. "Hello." I said, as I saw Kate.

She turned around and smiled widly at me. "Good morning" she said as she gave me a hug. I kissed her forehead. "Why are you up so early?" I asked her.

"It's 9 o clock... It''s not too early."

"It's early for you.... Is everything okay?"

"Yea, everything is fine... I just had a bad dream, that's all."

"Okay babe." I said and kissed her temple.

I held her hand and we went inside. I sat on the bed, and Kate sat next to me. I turned on the tv, and we watched tv.

"When are we going back to California?" Kate asked me.

"Not for a while...." I said. "We are supposed to get a big snow storm soon."

"Oooooo I love snow!" she sqealed, and clapped her hands.

I chuckeled at how cute she was, when she got so excited. I gave her a kiss on teh cheek.

"What was that for?" she asked.

"Because you're so cute and I couldn't stop myself." I said.

She blushed and smiled wide at me.

"Look..." I said, and gently moved Kate's head to show her the snow outside. She looked out the window and smiled. "SNOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!" She sqealed. I chuckled.

"Can we go outside?" Kate asked.

"Sure." I said. Kate sqealed, and grabbed my hand and we ran outside. "I'm cooooolllldddd!" I said.

"Well it's not my fault you didn't put on a shirt." she giggled.

"Awe cmon I know you like it" I smirked.

She threw a snowball at me. "HEY!" I yelled. Kate giggled and gave me a kiss on the nose.

"I love youuuuuuu." she said.

"I love you toooooo." I said.