Part 37 Conversations

*2 hours later*

Connor's POV

Kate sat across the small table, from me, and kept reading through her book. I looked around the room, to see Lia and Andrea sitting on the bed, talking and Ricky was sitting on the floof, with his back against the wall, behind me.

I looked up and saw Kate, reading. I smiled as I looked at her complexions. Her adorable small nose, her beautiful brown hair, and glistering brown eyes.

Kate stopped reading her book, and put her bookmark back into the book. Then she put it down on the table. "Whatcha doing?" she asked.

I shrugged, "Just enjoying the view." I said. She blushed and looked down, causing a strand of hair to fall in front of her face. I stood up slightly and moved the strand of hair, back behind her ear. "Your so beautiful, you know that?" I said.

She blushed even more, and covered her face with her hands, "Stopppp." she said, "Your making me blushhhh."

"But you look cute when you blush."

"No I don't, I look like a freaking tomato."

"The cutest tomato." I said, as she blushed even more. I stood up and reached over the table. I grabbed her hands and uncovered her face, and gave her a kiss.

Once I pulled away, I saw her smile. I smiled back at her.

Andrea's POV

Lia and I looked over at Kate and Connor. "They're so cute" I said.

I looked back at Lia. "Ugh I wish JC was here." Lia said.

"I wish I had a boyfriend." I said.

"You'll find someone eventually," Lia said.

"Phtt, yea right."

"What about Kenny Holland? I thought you liked him."

"yea, I do, but I don't know, what if it ends up like how Kian and I did?"

"It won't, not all boys will break your heart, if anything, your gonna break his heart." Lia said, and I laughed softly.

Ricky's POV

I stood up and walked over to where Kate and Connor were. "How's the happy couple doing?" I asked, as I pulled a chair over and sat down next to them.

"Good" Connor said.

"Frantastic." Kate said. We all laughed softly.

"Who knew power outages were so boring?" I asked.

"And who would've thought that this hotel doesn't have a generater? Especially how this hotel is in an area where they always get big storms." Kate added. Connor and I looked at her.

"How do you know this hotel is in an area where big storms occur?" Connor asked.

"I usually come up to Massachusetts for Meet & Greets and DigiFest and stuff like that." Kate said.

"That's cool, we rarely come up here." I said, and Connor nodded in agreement.

"I'll go to the front desk, and I'll talk to them and ask them if they have a generator." I said.

"Okay." Connor and Kate said.

I stood up and walked to the door, and walked down the stairs to the main lobby. I walked to the front desk and rang the bell.