Part 31 JUST GO

Connor's POV

Once Kate and I ended the call, I texted Andrea and Lia to stay with Kate, no matter what for tonight. Then I took out my laptop and I started to scroll through the flights to Massachusettes, in panic. And then my phone dinged. It was O2L's manager.

M: I heard you needed a flight.

C: OMFG YES

M: I have a private jet ready.... Be here soon and we can get you over there fast.

C: Thank you so so much

"RICKY!" I screamed.

Ricky ran into the room.

"We have to go... NOW!" I said, showing him my laptop.

We grabbed our emergency luggage, for those times when we had for when we had no time to pack and Ricky drove us to the airport.

We ran to the private jet and got in. Our luggage got put away and we got in our seats. We buckled our seats back, and the plane took off.

"We will arrive in Massachusetts, in 2 hours." The pilot said, through the speakers.

I got nervous. I shook my leg, because that was the one thing that could calm me down right now. Nutella couldn't help me... Tumbr couldn't....Photography couldn't.... Not even cats at this point.

"Dude, calm down." Ricky said.

"I can't! My finace is gonna get hurt! From one of my best friends!" I said, as my heart raced.

"We will be there soon.... It's better than a 12 hour flight that starts tomorrow."

I sighed, "Good point." I said.

"She'll be fine...."

"What if she isn't?"

"We will make sure Kian pays for what he's done.... IF he does anything.... You never know, maybe he was just trying to get under our skin."

"Okay...." I sighed.

"We'll get to her. Don't worry."

*3 hours later*

Ricky and I were at the hotel, we ran into the elevater as it took us to the floor that Kate was on. Once the doors opened, we ran to the room and banged on the door. I tried to open it, but it was locked.

I scratched the back of my neck, trying to think about what I could do. I noticed there was a door mat. I looked under it and saw a key.

"Typical Kate" Ricky said.

I opened the door and ran in to see Kian on the ground laying in a fetal posittion and Kate handcuffed to the bed, crying hysterically, with nothing on below her waist.

I saw a pair of small keys on the floor and picked them up. I unlocked the hancuffs, as Ricky held Kian down on the ground.

Kate jumped into my arms and cried into my shoulder. "H-he t-tried to-" she said, before I cut her off by kissing her. "It's okay." I said. "Your safe now."

She slipped on her underwear and her shorts and hugged me again. I looked at Kian.

"What the fuck you nasty little skank? She's pregnant!" I swore.

"She wants me, she was soaking wet when I hancuffed her to that bed." Kian said.

"No I wasn't." Kate said.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH." Kian swore.

Kate cried into my shoulder.

"LEAVE!" I yelled.

"what?" Kian asked.

"JUST GO!" I said, and with that, Kian ran out of the room.

A/N: Connor to the rescure, YAYYYYY!