15| Bloodlust

He fucking punched me. He had the guts to fucking punch me! That's it, I'm done with this. Since I can't use my quirk, I had to fight quirkless but I can take him on, can't I?

Thus, I punched the fucking blond back.

He pushes my face with his hand, trying to keep me away from him, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it with a sharp end, avoiding the kick he sent straight up, I faced him down, holding him immobilized, pushing his head down by the neck.

But there was one thing I had missed, his palm was facing me, directly at my chest. He activated his quirk before I could do anything about it and blew me across the room, I hit my back against the wall, a few pieces of white paint falling down.

A few frames had fallen down, glass pieces scattered around me, with one of Katsuki's certificates barely haging now, moron! Don't mess up the house!

I felt my nose bleeding, wiping it off with my hand with a single motion, I noticed the quirk canceling cuff on my ankle was beeping with a green light lightning up and down. A smirk made it's way to my lips, I looked at Katsuki's who had a pissed face on, lemme tell you, he looked so very angry.

Using my quirk, 'Fucking fuck yeah! I missed you so much sweetheart (>▽<)‐- my quirk I mean hehe-' I ran at him, another explosion of his was blown towards me, I used a barrier to dodge, I finally got closer to him, kicking his side, he hit the wall this time, a shelf of golden trophy broke, metals on the carpet.

I pinned him to the wall, almost chocking him, the glass piecses structured around him, doing what my knives would do if I had a hold of them, ready to directly stab him with the snap of my damn fingers.

Thanos vibes-

I'll stop.

He held terror in his ruby eyes- that sounded like Third-Person POV folks, but-- we don't do that here, why you may ask ('・ω・')? Author-chan has no idea-

Subconsciously I directed one of the sharp glass pieces to his cheek, blood forming on his fair skin, I was losing myself with the sight, it- it felt so fucking good to see Mr anger issues with this much fear.

The rest of the pieces had started moving closer and closer my grin going wider, I could hear him breath heavily, afraid to part his lips, that's when I felt my quirk's absence once again.

The glass piecses fell on the floor, my grip around his neck loosed and he was on the ground, holding his neck in pain, my senses came back in a flash as I felt Aizawa's capture gear wrapping around me like a bitch.

"Midoriya! What the hell do you thinking you're doing?!" Aizawa sternly yelled, I flinched at the yelling, finally realizing the blood on my shirt and Katsuki's neck and cheek, I felt like crying...? For some reason...

"Katsuki! Are you alright--?" Auntie Mitsuki asked as she rushed to his side, do I even have the right to call her that anymore? Then I felt a hand on my shoulder, I couldn't turn around, but I knew it was Hitoshi.

He knelt down next to be, looking at me, "H...Hey, Izuku, look at me, are you okay?" He's trying to get me to use his quirk on me, isn't he? Why does it matter at this point?

"I-I'm f-fine-" I said but then my mind was consumed by the fog, it was completely empty, I knew it, I'm never wrong with these things, am I...?

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asks, unwillingly, I open my mouth to speak, I was hurt but Katsuki is worse why does he even care?

"I think I injured my arm and- my nose is bleeding, my back hurts a-and a broken rib t-too, I think." I answered with a monotone voice. 'I deserve that pain I'm begging you please don't do anything to help me, please Hitoshi.'

"Bakugou, can you stand?" Aizawa asked as Hitoshi let go of me, "Like hell I can't! Damn nerd-!" Katsuki yelled, looking at me, but he was cut off by Mitsuki.

"Katsuki! Shut your trap!" She snapped at him, I couldn't stand up, nor did I have the guts to face anyone in the room.

"I'll take care of Katsuki, you take care of Izuku..." Mitsuki says with a hushed and a sweeter tone and walks out of the room with him.

I stare into nothingness, my world mutilated, god I hate this-- The last time I felt the way I feel right now was when my dad was killed in front of my eyes.

"Hitoshi, go ask Bakugou's mom for some first aid shit." Aizawa said and the his capture gear went loose around me. Hitoshi nodded and left the living room as well.

"For a vigilante you sure went down fast-" Aizawa said, trying to talk to me but then tears started spilling, and I hugged him. I don't know why I did that... I just did. I needed to feel safe, as far as I was concerned, I was that 8 year old, bullied kid by his own 'best friend', crying on the ground.

He didn't say anything, then he wrapped his arms over me, compared to him I sure am small huh?

"There, it's okay problem child, no one is mad at you... but you do have to tell me what happened." I nod without my words in response, I really need to get out of here.

The more I stay, the more confused I get. I can't get them involved. All I know is I no longer belong here, and if I do stay here for longer, I'll end up in a damn mental hospital.

That's the only explanation to why in the fuck I'm crying like a shitty loser. Katsuki got hurt, not me-- Well I did but it felt so, so good.

"Dad, here." I heard Hitoshi's voice this time, Aizawa let go of me a little, grabbing the first aid kit he brought, he cleaned the blood, but a bandaid over my cheek, I didn't even flinch, not one bit as he did so.

i, cuz I have been through worse, much worse.

ii, cuz I didn't feel half of in the first place.

"I'll take you to the hospital tomorrow morning, 'Zashi can handle homeroom, with 1-A, at least I hope so." He said and sighed.

"I-I'm really sorry..." I finally spoke, my voice cracking, I looked away in shame? Was that it??? Idk tbh.

"Izuku, it's fine, just- just don't do that again, that was scary as fuck." Hitoshi said as he put his hand on my head and ruffled my hair gently.

"Language, Hitoshi."

"Aye, aye Captain America, sir."

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle. What now to be realistic? They should just put me in prison, I wonder how Stain is doing...

I need- I have to get him out of there. He doesn't belong in that dumbass excuse of a prison. I'll need help, I need to end up in Tartarus and that's that.

'Quiet dangerous, and bold but with my help, I have no doubt you can pull it off. You need a good and an effective plan however, if you're up to the challenge, may luck be on your side, Young Midoriya.'

'Just gotta figure a way out, like you said, Sensei.'

---

1 3 5 0 W o r d s

DJJDJDJDJDJJDJRJRJRJDJDJDJJD

AHEM. HI.

How are you doing my sweet sweet readers and followers? I give you a new chapter, I assure you the next one shall be longer and more fun!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o o(*≧▽≦)ツ

I haven't edited it though- bare with me here!! Also, THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH FOR 9K!

I will calm down now, I promise-- have a nice they people!

Lazybean~