21| Breaking Out

"So? Is the plan clear enough for those who happen to be too dumb?" I say and look over to Handy-man, he glares at me.

"Why the hell are you brat looking at me?!" He yells as I chuckle, Toga starts laughing, she is always laughing, sigh, well we got-- I got a team for myself.

In order to get Chizome out of Tartarus, which I think that's not all to it considering how evil All for One can be, I can't help but be nervous. The hero killer's ideals literally oppose his. This doesn't make sense.

"Ahem-! Will you be getting this blindfold off of me any time soon, Deku?"

Shoot, Akia!

--

T i m e - S k i p

- brought to you by my dumbass forgetting the guest star's existence -

--

I would love to use my quirk for this, I really would, but it may not be as affecting as grenades. I won't just be sneaking inside the prison, no sir!~ I'll go through the front gate. On my fucking own.

And here I was now, soaking wet while the guns and the hand grenades remained dry thanks to my quirk, I hid behind the walls with my mask on, black mirror glasses and a face mask for when I use a gas attack.

I took in a deep breath and readied myself for what's to come and now, it was time to get the plan in motion.

Pressing on my earpiece with a microphone, I spoke up, "Everyone in position?"

"Yessir!" Toga exclaimed with a cheerful voice, she was with Dabi, they were dressed like the rest of the people in Tartarus, Toga was disguised while Dabi had a helmet that the Beta team wore so his scars wouldn't show. Yes, I did my fucking research.

"Yeah, we are, Deku." Akia spoke, she was with Shigaraki. They hadn't gone inside yet, Mr Compress was entering through the place while he wore a suit. He took his mask off for once, giving me a bi' panic. Hot them his is--- well that's for another day when he gets more screen time.

"Roger that, I'm onto plan 'Shiggy's a Copy-Cat'~"

"Oi! Don't screw around. And I thought we agreed ok not calling it that stupid freakin' brat!-"

"Oh-oh! Sorry Shiggy, I can't hear you!~"

I shook my shoulders, checking on the guns, the I glanced over to my watch, 0.16 second until the camera at the east side of the place. Loads of bullets for backup was wrapped around my chest, the two extra guns attached to my leg were ready as well.

Let's do this shit.

I ran to the other corner of the gigantic walls and made my presence known to the high-functioning camera all over the place. The guys standing by the gates spotted me in no time, pointing their weapons at me, not knowing how the fuck I even got here.

The answer is actually not that hard as the exam questions teachers ask, I... I used a prototype signal dampening program developed by Melissa and I.

We had decided to work on one after a series of events that took place for a week, bad people were getting away because of one of the criminals' quirks and the technology the authorities used wasn't enough therefore we step in.

The rest is emotionally draining for me, see y'all on the next chapter Ig.

I used a force-field shield to hold the bullets and the firepower aimed at me, then got on one knee, putting the grenades launcher on my shoulder, taking aim directly at the main gate.