20| A KFC Craving Bird

"Sorry folks, Author-chan has been really busy and has a writing block- poor you no one cares author. Because of you I have been walking down an alley for two weeks straight."

"Umm, who are you talking to-?"

I turned away from the screen and faced the girl sitting in front of me, she has silver hair with matching eyes, white smooth skin, except the scars all over her covered parts from her abuse parents, right-- meet Akia everyone.

---

*Insert Present Mic introducing voice*

-- Akia Nakamura
Quirk; Metal manipulation!

She's a Vigilante but has never killed anyone, just your friendly neighborhood vigilante type!

There's an old lady who makes sandwiches for her from time to time! --

---

"No one-- sorry. Well, as I was rudely inturuped by Mic's voice- will you be able to-- no willing to get the job done?" I asked as I leaned forward, looking at her in the eyes, we have been friends for two years-

"I mean, you want to get the hero killer out of prison... I don't think it would be that easy... but he has helped me... I ose my life to him, and you... so yea! I'll do it." She says and takes a sip from her coffee.

You see, Akia's father was a hero, and he needed up our kill-list, fucking abusive fake bitch. Chizome and I hunted the guy down, but then we noticed there was more to his case, well Stain did.

I always do my research before killing, so when I saw that scumbag abusing his own daughter, I did the killing with my own hands and Stain signed the project signature.

Akia ran away from her house after a week of her father's death, because her psychotic mother tried to kill her, blaming her husband's death on her daughter who had literally nothing to do with it. She apparently became a vigilante so that pretty much had the two of us met.

"I knew I could count on you!"

She smiled and looked at me for a second, if none of this would have happened... she would make a great hero someday... it sad really... how things in love usually never play out as we wish.

"Oh and Akia, I have patrol plus they're really at my tail so if you see any of the others, could you maybe not tell them... that you haven't see me?" I ask and run the back of my neck, she nods, I know I can trust her, she's not like the others, she's not a child either... Akia is actually older than be, she would be a third year in UA I suppose.

"I should get going then, thanks for the coffee, I'll call you later when I figure the rest out about the break-in."

"Right, it was nice seeing you again, Izuku."

"You too Akia, take care of yourself!" She waved me off and pulling my cap down, I left the coffee shop, it was night time, around 11pm, I let out a sigh, mentally crossing 'Meet Akia' off my to-do list, the sidewalk takes too long to, so I climed upto the rooftop... but remembering Aizawa's patrol routes, I decide against it, besides, I really don't wanna deal with any fakes tonight.

I so not have the intention to sleep one bit, I'm running out of time here.

Mr mashed potato head said I had to gather my own 'Suicide Squad' that would also be willing to work for the league after the prison break, this is... so not my way of doing things but I can't afford to lose my father who I thought has been dead for years.