24| Let Someone In

"Izu, my baby, mommy loves you, you know that, right?"

"My beautiful boy..."

"Forgive me, that's all I ask of you."

"I love you Izuku,"

"Goodbye."

"Mom...? Mommy? Hey, wake up...!"

"Say something, please..."

"Mommy, please don't go..."

"We will be okay, Izuku. I will take care of, I promise."

"Zuku, there was nothing you could do, don't blame yourself, it will just destroy you."

"Izuku! Get out of here!"

"Don't look!"

"Izuku! Just go, I will be fine!"

"Ugh!—" 

"N-No—! Dad!"

"Let me go! I said let me g-go! That's my dad, p-please!--"

——— 

"N-No!— Don't leave me!" Hearing my own husky tone, I jolted awake from my bed, my t-shirt soaking with sweat, I was breathing heavily. Damn these nightmares, I haven't had any until three months ago. And what happened three months ago? I was taken in by the heroes. How fucking wonderful.

Chizome must be out... he is used to my damn nightmares, normally he would come to check up on me but he is probably looking for the human trafficking ring that's connected to the Inner Circle, we have been taking turns investigating lately and the patrols considering how the city was on high alert, we couldn't afford to just lay and relax like those fakes.

Welp, I surely won't be going back to sleep after that. Great.

I got out of bed, taking my shirt off and leaving it by the bed frame, I headed to the bathroom.

There was this odd feeling, I felt like I was being watched. Call me paranoid, but it has been bothering me, in the back of my head, a voice would tell me to hide, I listened, I always have. Trusting your instincts is important after all.

My eyebags have been getting worse, I can't sleep properly, I can't freaking eat, I can't relax... what a wonderful life. After taking a cold shower, I dried myself off and changed into my vigilante costume. This shit has more scars than I do. 

As I finally ended up making some black coffee, my head began spinning, touching my side for a sec. I held onto the counter, trying to keep standing but it was no use, I fell on the floor, my back against the corner... man my side was hurting like hell. 

"Don't tell me you're getting inflected!?" I fished my phone out of my pocket, I obviously can't call Chizome, fuck-

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this—", my vision was starting to blur, I could barely make out the contacts but I think I will manage it... yeah...

"Hello..?"

"Heyy, Hitoshi, been... a while..."

———

"Hello? Izuku, are you in here?" Thank God he managed to find the place, it is kinda far from thier house but I'm glad he came... I trust Hitoshi... at least I think I do.

"O-Over here-- ouch-!" I blurted out, trying to sit up not to freak him too much. "Izuku- Izuku! What the hell happen!? Where I'd Stain...? Oh god, that's-- that's a lot of blood— how are you even awake right now!?" Good goings Deku, way to go with trying not to freak him out.