11| Drugs

The rest of the day went on with me avoiding Katsuki... Aizawa didn't want me joining the quirk assessment test, so I had to stay with Nezu. We began studying advanced mathematics-

ON THE FIRST DAY, YES.

During lunch, I sat with Iida and a girl with rosy cheeks, Katsuki has been glaring daggers at me the whole fucking day. Hitoshi said he wanted to ait alone but I wasn't sure why.

You see, for the past month, he has been nothing but friendly and nice to me - me - maybe he didn't like socializing, I did notice he never texted his friends, maybe he didn't have any...?

I hope that wasn't the case, having no friends growing up can literally leave a mental scar, talking from experience here peoples!

Well if that is the case, then I guess it's time to for me to get him to open up and talk, maybe he's holding something back- but wouldn't that be invading his privacy? You know what, I hate socializing too, it's too much work.

At the end of the day... we exchanged numbers with Iida, the reason I thought he looked familiar was that he's Ingenium's younger brother, I got his autograph during my first year at the I-Island expo, guess it's a small world.

I headed outside before Hitoshi, we would be waiting for Aizawa to finish up and indoors don't do it for me since I'm stuck here -_- I was waiting by the corner of the building, admiring the view when suddenly I saw the one person I didn't want to.

"Deku." Katsuki said with a stern tone, making be flinch- I swear to All Might this son of a bitch has given me PTSD. I hate life.

"K-Kacchan-"

'Fuck! Why did I call him Kacchan, why do I keep calling him with that stupid nickname?--'

My thoughts were interrupted by him pulling me into a-a a hug?!?! Why is he hugging me? He should be beating me, punishing me. What the hell happened to him?!

Help. \(*T◇T*)/ワーイ♪ Please.

"Sorry about earlier, nerd." He mumbles an apology, holy damn, the last time I heard him apologize was before he got his quirk...

'This is my fault- I made him feel this way, I worried them-- the Bakugous. I made him worry, he would never have done this unless he felt guilty, why did I have to do what I did? Why did I abandon everything-'

"Oi, oi nerd, calm down, it's fine, look at me." He said, that's when I realized I had been muttering, embarrassing myself. This would never have happened if I just had been a little more careful, I need that mask, I need to get out of here, I need to- to kill.

"Fucking nerd, snap the hell out of it, it's fine and don't think you had me worried, I was mad that's all, tch, can't say the same thing about the old hag though."

Oh...

"She would probably be happy to see you ask that hobo, he's the one taking care of you right now, correct?" He asks and I just nod my head, "I can put two n' two together- and don't you dare tell anyone about that hug."

I let out a chuckle, and see him smirk, I don't remember the last time we laughed together... should I stay...?-

"You know you can't stay, right Deku?"