16| Chocolate Cake

'Quiet dangerous, and bold but with my help, I have no doubt you can pull it off. You need a good and an effective plan, however, if you're up to the challenge, may luck be on your side, Young Midoriya.'

'Just gotta figure a way out, like you said, Sensei.'

---

'Isn't it a little too late to be eating chocolate cake?'

Who is eating the cake, you may ask. Well me obviously! Duhh. Who else is stupid enough?! And why am I eating cake at 10 pm? Because-

I'M GROUNDED. AND ALONE. STUCK INDOORS, INSIDE MY ROOM.

So the thing is, Aizawa said I was allowed to have a snack, he didn't specify what so I picked up the while chocolate cake meant for him and Yamada's anniversary.

(▔▀ ‿ ▔▀ )ლ ▂▂⌇

He didn't get to complain because he was the one being, quote-to-quote, irrational for saying that I could get anything from the kitchen.

Now he's out of the house, don't ask why, I have no fucking idea, nor is Hitoshi home.

But guess who's over here? Midnight. Or better known as Nemuri Kayama, apparently they're good friends with her, Yamada and Aizawa I mean. I wanna get some secrets out of her but noooo, I'm stuck inside my room!

I suppose it's not that much of an issue, considering I did need to be alone to come up with a plan. I need the schedule, for myself. Then I will know what we're up to. They keep me in the dark for a reason.

And that's my golden weapon.

'When is the attack?' is the greatest question, I need to know that as well so I'll be prepared, but that would mean I wouldn't look surprised, obviously, UA has no idea of the planned attack; as they shouldn't.

Would knowing and doing nothing make a villain though...?--

No, probably shouldn't think that way, The world needs the hero killer out of prison, the League of Villains, as much as I hate them-- what you thought I let go of my grudge for them killing my only alive family member in front of my eyes, oh no~

Never.

"Alright, on with the plan. I can't exactly lie to All for One, which means I need to convince them to 'consider' my judgment calls, Mr Copy-Cat will not let me speak up under any circumstances, which means I need to act mature, formidable."

The last part means wonderful in French, don't question it. I took the class in middle school while I had nothing better to do.

Don't get me wrong, I can be mature if I wanted to-- actually, Izuku Midoriya is a very mature kid, at least he used to be. When he had a decent family- it was never decent, was it? Oh boy let's drop the topic here, it's going to smell like depressed teen in here if I keep over-thinking all this bullshit.

Maybe I should talk to Melissa...? E-Mail her, I mean-- no that's not a good idea, they could trace the mail and identify my location, as well as hers. If anyone were to learn that she was in contact with a vigilante, or a hero killer for that matter, her life would be ruined. She is my only friend, after all, I wouldn't want her to suffer because of me.

I need to make a board, as much as I don't want to, it's too much work. Storing all the information you have gathered isn't the best nor is it easy as it sounds. I used to make those when I came across cases that took months to be solved by the police and top heroes.