7| Deciding Things

When Hitoshi was done showing me around, we ended up in the kitchen. Turns out, Aizawa can't cook! Is this surprising? Nope!

He made some fast noodles for us to eat, honestly, I'm not complaining, Chizome didn't know how to cook either, well if you're wondering, yes, I can cook.

I used to help mom out in the kitchen a lot so I picked up some of her skills to, man everything she made tasted amazing.

"Izuku?" Aizawa said as I ate my noodles, I nodded. "When was the last time you went to school?" He asked, well when was it...? Good question Aizawa.

---
F l a s h b a c k
---

"HA! Useless Deku! He can't do anything right can he!?" A boy standing next to Kacchan yelled as he activated his quirk, Kacchan wasn't saying anything he just had a smirk on his face.

"Deku! You quirkless bastard! Did you really think anyone would want to partner up with you? Pathetic." The blond said as smoke escaped his hands.

'Is the teacher not seeing this?!?!' I thought as I backed away. This was my only uniform left without holes and ripped parts from all the pushing around, surely my would kill me if something were to happen to this one too:((

"I-I was j-j-just trying to...to do the project! The t-teacher said we needed at least one partner s-so I thought I-I would ask around-"

Then Kacchan pushed me down with an explosion, I hit my back to the scrapped wall.

"Y-y-you w-what..? Nerd! Trying to make others fail too?! You guys hear this idiot?! Haha!" He mocked and kept laughing at me...then the rest of the class joined in...

But the teacher didn't care as I was about to cry... we were 7 years old... why is everyone so mean...?

He then spotted my hero analyses no.6 I watch him as he wrapped his hand around my hard work and the smoke came out of it.

I watched him as he burned the only thing that kept me busy, away from the cruel world I had to live in.

The notebook burned at I was sure some of the pages were no unreadable.

I just looked down as they all laughed and the teacher ignored me.

An ordinary quirkless person doesn't have a place in an extraordinary world.

---

Even then I knew I had to change that...

------

"Two years..? Maybe- two and a half? I'm not sure, sorry." I answered. It's not like I needed school that shit was all so boring and pointless. It always was.

"You'll be attending UA." He said and I dropped my chopsticks. Hitoshi looked at me, I could see him smirking, "W-What..?!" I yelled and.... stuttered. Why the fuck would I stutter?

"You heard me, you'll be attending the hero course, so I can keep a close eye on you. Also, its a part of the program." He explained with no emotion in his eyes, well shit, so he is serious.